Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Officer Status

+2
Judge
The Beau Brothers
6 posters

Go down

My Officer Status Empty My Officer Status

Post by The Beau Brothers Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:49 pm

Ever since Vogo promoted me, I have always felt like I've been playing catch up. Now that the guild is growing at an accelerated pace, I feel more and more out of place as an officer. There are many regular members with much more experience than I have. And, lately I havn't had as much time as I would like to devote to the game.

I will say again, as I had said back then, if you do not feel that I meet your standards as an officer, I will not be upset if you decide to demote me. Or, if you would like me to take an assignment in one of the fledgling guilds where I may be of more use that will be ok too.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

My Officer Status Empty Re: My Officer Status

Post by Judge Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:43 pm

Beau you have nothing to worry about. I don't know how the other officers feel but I've always felt you were worthy of the position. Sure AoL is taking a huge leap by creating an extension guild, but that doesnt make you any less deserving of the position. I'm sure the others feel the same.
Judge
Judge
Level 33

Male
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Vogo Agogo Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:22 am

You are a great officer, and I stand with you proudly as officers of AoL.

When we did not have voice chat, I had to message each officer when they were on line about the goings on, now things happen more rappidly, Its just something that we have to adjust to.

Akroma will talki to you about any you position you would like to see yourself in the "guilds"

Vogo Agogo
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 179
City : London Canada
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:03 pm

OK! I get it. I guess I just get a little insecure sometimes. I won't ever mention it again lol!

I will continue to do the best of my ability to help the growth of the Guild(s). I don't have to have the most titles under my belt to do that. Thanks for propping up ego guys. Just let me know where and when you want me.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint(sc) Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:28 pm

*chuckles* I know how ya feel, if it's any consolation, Beau. I used to do the same thing when I first started getting positions in clans and guilds on-line. Biggest thing to remember is just be yourself! You are where you are cause people like you. As long as you STAY you, you're good. Smile
Mint(sc)
Mint(sc)
Level 60

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 629
City : Plantersville, TX
Hobbies : Most anything to do with Dinosaurs. :)
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilAngie Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:58 pm

being an officer is more of a state of mind than passage thru the game. You got good character bud, so keep up the good work!

EvilAngie
Level 3

Male
Number of posts : 35
City : The Big Apple
Hobbies : um... Guild Wars?
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:36 pm

i guess we are all feeling the change of leader thing ... me included , witch is odd cose we know akroma for ages , we humans are very sencible to hierarkies. akroma as been doing a great job , at least to me , not sounding dictator , im sure i sound more dictator sometimes even not being leader .

sometimes i also feel im not doing the right thing as a officer , when im playing with just pugs for long time for exemple. when this hapans i think that im geting knolage and that i will use it to help guildies in the future.

besides recruiting and kicking people , a officer is someone that cares about the guild enoph , someone that worries. that is my view.
i cant ask for other officers to do more then i do , or even less , for the guild .besides worrieing about it. cose we have a real life to take care off.

i dont have much time to be on too , and i think my future will be once a week .. some weeks a bit more ... but not everyday everyweek like i did before ... i might come back to be that active tho.
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content