Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guild status and officer position

2 posters

Go down

guild status and officer position Empty guild status and officer position

Post by neoteo Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:36 am

after reading kiera post about the officer guide lines, i feel like i want to take the challenge !

this means that the post even tho brings bads news it works as a boost of motivation.

i have been logging in quite often now , but as you know my time region is not the hot time of the guild , i see some people online but not that many

i do chat with people on the guild and alliance , but mostly i play with pugs , witch is good for one thing ... recruiting

i do miss the days i was able to recruit , and this i think i can still do it even with my busy life.

i have issues using vent because the time i can play everyone is sleeping ... but i still have it installed and i can teach people to install it and use it.

anyways , this is just a feeling , ill try to meet online with you and discuss this more.
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

guild status and officer position Empty Re: guild status and officer position

Post by Kiera Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:45 pm

Neo- I'm usually online from 7:30pm est to 11pm est Mon-Thurs, Friday Nights from 7:30pm est until I get tired, sat & sundays off and on all day plus nights. Hit me up with when we can talk!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down