Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Thanks to the Guildies - Rragner's Menagerie run

4 posters

Go down

Special Thanks to the Guildies - Rragner's Menagerie run Empty Special Thanks to the Guildies - Rragner's Menagerie run

Post by ThorBenOdin Fri May 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Just wanted to say 'Thanks!' to the guildies who went with me to 'Rragner's Menagerie'. It added yet another entry in my Master Dungeon Guide (HM), and it was fun. I do apologize for the one time of accidentally stepping too far into aggro range and getting the group killed (thank goodness for rez shrines).

We should do it again sometime.

Thor Ben Odin
ThorBenOdin
ThorBenOdin
Level 4

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 40
City : Nampa, ID
Hobbies : Have Hammer, Will Smash
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Special Thanks to the Guildies - Rragner's Menagerie run Empty Re: Special Thanks to the Guildies - Rragner's Menagerie run

Post by Kiera Fri May 27, 2011 2:21 pm

LOL would doing a diffy HM dungeon every night be too much? After last nights adventure, my sin only needs all the others done Smile
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Special Thanks to the Guildies - Rragner's Menagerie run Empty Re: Special Thanks to the Guildies - Rragner's Menagerie run

Post by Altimus Fri May 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Kiera's idea sounds good. I need a few (read most) of the others too. Didn't start dungeon crawling until I joined AoL!

And yes the run was a blast!

Altimus
Level 19

Male
Number of posts : 193
City : Papillion, NE
Hobbies : Music and GW
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by pendragon Fri May 27, 2011 6:33 pm

It was another epic adventure. I can still taste dirt today after all of those dirt naps I took. I shoulda stuck with the build I was gonna run, which would have been a SF build and mitigated all that stupid spell damage that was kicking my ass!!

Thanks to all who came, and thanks for joining our chaos Thor.
pendragon
pendragon
Level 50

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 520
City : Sevierville, TN
Hobbies : Gaming, gardening
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ThorBenOdin Fri May 27, 2011 9:33 pm

What time do you guys want to do the dungeon tonight? I wold like to start from the top of the book and work down...so the next one would be: Catacombs of Kathandrax?

I have 'Rragar's Menagerie' (naturally), 'Sepulchre of Dragrimmar', and 'Bloodstone Caves'...but I would be willing to repeat any of those for folks that don't have them in HM. Especially if we do a dungeon-a-night group.

ThorBenOdin
ThorBenOdin
Level 4

Male
Number of posts : 40
City : Nampa, ID
Hobbies : Have Hammer, Will Smash
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down