Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned

2 posters

Go down

Banned Empty Banned

Post by S M A L L Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:26 am

Hi everyone!

I created this thread for those who know me (and/or for those who care about me =P) and to justify my un-activity in the guild Right now.

Yeah, so about 2 days ago, I decided to quit a game (diablo II) and to trade all my Diablo II's items for Guildwars Gold Money with a friend. So what happened is that he gave me a load of money and I gave him all my diablo II's item. Everything was going perfect until when I tried to reconnect a few hours later.

According to NCSoft, I've been buying GuildWars Gold Cash with Real Money which is absolutely NOT TRUE! Because of this, They have banned me for an I-dont-Know-The-Hell-Period-Of-Time. In more, they said that they would delete all my account money or as much money as they think that I've been purchasing online will be enough.

So, I e-mailed them saying that I was subject to an error and telling them the story and what happened with my friend...
They came back to me as hard as rock. When I read the message, I felt like they hadnt take a single look at my previous message. ''According to the logs, you've been buying guildwars gold for real money''. What The Hell???? I'm 17 and I dont even have the legal age to have a credit card. Now I just sent them another e-mail and I'm still hoping to get AT LEAST my account back and my Money! Maybe that they wont change their mind and will decide to just delete all my money.. I'm very mad right now, and disappointed.

Anyway. Just something to tell you that I wont be on for the next few days...
Hope to see you again. And I dont know if you can support me or tell them that they are wrong, I dont know if you guys can do much about it..

Oh well, the real ''cheaters'' and ''scammers'' runs all over the guildwars' world (and the world in general) and the innocent got problems. Find the error. And Yes, I am claiming myself an innocent because this is what I am. (Am I wrong?)

Hope to see you soon.

S M A L L ~ Alias Will.

S M A L L
Level 1
Level 1

Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Banned Empty Re: Banned

Post by SirJames Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:00 am

That totally sucks, but there's still hope.

The best thing you can do know is create a post on the GW Account Support Forum. Gaile Gray, ANet's Support Liason, is very quick to respond to posts on the forum and will give your case another look, plus she's super nice IRL. Explain the situation again and you should be fine since you weren't "buying" anything because the gold was a gift from a friend who was quitting.

Best of luck.
Banned 624626
SirJames
SirJames
Level 11

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 119
Hobbies : Video games & Snowboarding
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by S M A L L Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Thank you for the tips.

Sadly, I cant login to my account because I am banned. (On the forum I mean)
So I cant create a new thread... =/

S M A L L
Level 1
Level 1

Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by S M A L L Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:11 pm

Hey! I'M UNBANNED Very Happy

S M A L L