Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 9/13/11 9:00 pm est Titan quests NM(HM prep)

3 posters

Go down

Tuesday 9/13/11 9:00 pm est Titan quests NM(HM prep) Empty Tuesday 9/13/11 9:00 pm est Titan quests NM(HM prep)

Post by Lucci_Slevin Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:47 am

So if you have been playing guild wars for a while, at some point you might have asked yourself "What is the most challenging content this game can offer?"
The answer is the titan HM quests which were added a few months ago. They are on an order of magnitude harder than anything else in the game. UW/FoW/even DoA do not hold a candle to these quests.

So far very few people have been able to complete them throughout the entire guild wars playerbase. The Guru thread that came with the update is full of tears and lamentation. Beating these quests would give anyone bragging rights.

So do you want a challenge?! Then join me in a war against the titans!

Unfortunately, you need to have done the originals from 5 years ago in order to unlock the new ones. I have found from asking around that the younger(gamewise) population of this alliance has mostly not done them nor knew they existed. They are are not terribly hard compared to the new ones but can be difficult for just heroes. So this group will be to help with that. To get the nm versions done for people so they may at some point be able to attempt the HM versions.

1 Lucci Slevin

This will be a multi-week project.

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male
Guild : Liars Cheats and Thieves
Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9/13/11 9:00 pm est Titan quests NM(HM prep) Empty Re: Tuesday 9/13/11 9:00 pm est Titan quests NM(HM prep)

Post by Terx Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:26 pm

How would you go about finding out if you did the originals from way back when?

Terx
Level 0

Guild : Lair
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9/13/11 9:00 pm est Titan quests NM(HM prep) Empty Re: Tuesday 9/13/11 9:00 pm est Titan quests NM(HM prep)

Post by Pjwned Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:32 pm

I'll try to be around to help out with the normal quests if necessary. It's possible I won't be around at 9:00 EST (since that's 6:00 PST and I usually get dinner around then) but I can still help before or even after that. Most of the quests aren't too incredibly difficult (on normal) and don't take a whole lot of time (except maybe defend droknar's forge) but they can still be annoying without help.

Terx wrote:How would you go about finding out if you did the originals from way back when?

If you go to Droknar's Forge there's a little shrine area in the west part of the area near the Xunlai chests, and if you /kneel there the Vision of Glint will pop up and offer you the quests. You do need to have beaten Hell's Precipice in order to get the quests though (or at least I'm pretty sure) so if you never got far in Prophecies for whatever reason, now's a good time to do it.

Pjwned
Level 0

Guild : [LIAR]
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucci_Slevin Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:47 am

Thank you for offering help with this Quizor even though you have it done already. You have the constitution of a titan and the bravery of lions.

nowifonlypeoplewouldsignupWHO ELSE IS BRAVE LIKE LION!!!?

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male
Guild : Liars Cheats and Thieves
Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down