Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 9/20/11 8:30 pm est Titan quests NM(HM prep)

2 posters

Go down

Tuesday 9/20/11 8:30 pm est Titan quests NM(HM prep) Empty Tuesday 9/20/11 8:30 pm est Titan quests NM(HM prep)

Post by Lucci_Slevin Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:14 am

I am gonna just keep scheduling these. >:|

So if you have been playing guild wars for a while, at some point you might have asked yourself "What is the most challenging content this game can offer?"
The answer is the titan HM quests which were added a few months ago. They are on an order of magnitude harder than anything else in the game. UW/FoW/even DoA do not hold a candle to these quests.

So far very few people have been able to complete them throughout the entire guild wars playerbase. The Guru thread that came with the update is full of tears and lamentation. Beating these quests would give anyone bragging rights.

So do you want a challenge?! Then join me in a war against the titans!

Unfortunately, you need to have done the originals from 5 years ago in order to unlock the new ones. I have found from asking around that the younger(gamewise) population of this alliance has mostly not done them nor knew they existed. They are are not terribly hard compared to the new ones but can be difficult for just heroes. So this group will be to help with that. To get the nm versions done for people so they may at some point be able to attempt the HM versions.

1 Lucci Slevin

This will be a multi-week project.

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male
Guild : Liars Cheats and Thieves
Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 9/20/11 8:30 pm est Titan quests NM(HM prep) Empty Re: Tuesday 9/20/11 8:30 pm est Titan quests NM(HM prep)

Post by kronos Primeval Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:05 am

I finished my 30/50 and as to my word im up to join, if i am around just holler. I prefer to not be rit but if need be yea.

kronos Primeval
Level 6

Guild : LIAR
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down