Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loads of Fun

2 posters

Go down

Loads of Fun Empty Loads of Fun

Post by Nola K Storm Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:13 am

Today, Bluegrasslady (also known as Grandma) from Boom guild created a new monk, at 12:45 eastern time, in prophacies. I helped her with my presearing char to get the minimum done to where she could go post searing, then picked her up at post sear Ascalon City. I ran her to lions arch, picking up most all the towns along the way. I was definatly enjoying the run and grandma was getting a giggle and a kick out of watching the run.
After we got to lions arch I got her to Kening Center and to Kamadon so she could pick up her heros. After picking them up we went back to lions arch where I asked her if she would like more of a run. She said I did not have to but I told her that I was completely having a blast.
So I ran her all over the area. We went back and picked up all the towns around AC, Northern Tyria, the Maguma Jungle area, Northern Kryta incuding riverside provence, and sanctum cay. We completed the sanctum cay mission to get to the desert then did a full desert tour. My husband met up with us at beacons perch and ran down to granite cididal, deldramor war camp, and Drocks.
There we had to stop because Rider and I were getting hit with a nasty thunderstorm. After the storm I came back and picked grandma up after she had gotten her max armor at kening center and we started out again, doing the last 3 missions in the southern shiverpeaks and making sure she had the rest of the towns in that area. From there we finished out the fire island chain missions to where we ended up back at Drocks so grandma could get her end game weapon.
We completed at about midnight eastern time, with Grandma's new monk being only lvl 11, with max armor, infused and her end prophicies monk staff.

On this note, I know that Grandma has completed the game at least with one of her char so I had no problem doing the running for her. I will not run anyone who has not had at least on of their char completeing the campaign.

Here is a shot of us standing in the end prophicies area with grandma tickled pink about all that happend in total minus breaks due to needing to streach and down time for weather approx 9 hours.

[img]Loads of Fun Grandma[/img]

We did have others join us from time to time to help a little with the fun

Last edited by Nola K Storm on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a mention)

Nola K Storm
Level 1
Level 1

Female
Guild : mystical chaos
Number of posts : 12
Hobbies : fishing, hunting, hiking, camping (with a tent), reading, arts and crafts, gaming, Dj with www.gw-en.com raido
Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Loads of Fun Empty Re: Loads of Fun

Post by donnilee Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:45 am

Cool pic - dancing the night away. Nice work - grats to Grandma. That's a lot of work in a short amount of time! This could go in the main area though. This area is for stories. But no biggie -- just a lot of folks don't check out this area - Might want to post it in the ROUND TABLE. Then lots more peeps will see this.
donnilee
donnilee
Level 80

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 814
City : Waterbury, CT
Hobbies : Writing fanfiction for XF, Gaming
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down