Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1v1 moved to a new level

2 posters

Go down

1v1 moved to a new level Empty 1v1 moved to a new level

Post by Finnguala Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:59 pm

` Remember the countless time where an Assassin felled a squishy caster by pressing 1...2...3...4...5...6...? Those days are no more! The simple fact that our health was a base 480 in all our endeavors meant that battles went a lot faster even with healers around. Comparative to Guild Wars 2, our skills at level 80 would have to have 20 damage as very high if we had 480 health. If you have skill, you will win!
` You will not just fall to a Thief that chains a combination of attacks. I didn't enjoy 1v1 many a times because the builds were so set up and tuned for a 1v1 encounter. In Guild Wars 2, yes, the skills are all the same, but that means you get to know how to use it for all encounters, including 1v1. Maybe the difference would just be swapping to that single targeted weapon like a rifle.
` The video below shows the movement that you need with 1v1. It looks amazing, but don't judge them too harshly... I know that Elementalist could have just backed away when the Guardian was in his stationary elite skill. Enjoy!
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1097
City : Mid-Atlantic USA
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

1v1 moved to a new level Empty Re: 1v1 moved to a new level

Post by Zero Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:11 pm

epic, i aslo like how falling does dmg to ( remember when the ranger on the high thing got kicked off and fell, and died by the fall dmg, THAT was just awsome( if you dont remmebr i think it was a wvwvw))
Zero
Zero
Light

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1552
City : Las Vegas
Hobbies : Vydia games and music
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down