Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with HoM or anything else? POST HERE! =D

2 posters

Go down

Need help with HoM or anything else? POST HERE! =D Empty Need help with HoM or anything else? POST HERE! =D

Post by CHAOSBLACKDOOM Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:08 pm

So, I know I need to do plenty for HoM, and I know others do too.

If you need help with something, please write down what you want help with, and what times you're available to work on them. If you are someone who wants to help people complete their titles and missions, then please post that you want to help, and what you would prefer to work on.

For myself, I have the following

Proph (hm missions, vq)
Factions (hm missions, vq)
Nightfall (nm/hm missions, vq)
Eye of the North (nm/hm missions, vq)
All End game dungeons but Urgoz.
Legendary Defender of Ascalon (only level 7 as of this post)
I also need armor remnants for heroes in HoM, but I think I can get that myself.

Technically, I need skill hunting as well, but I've decided I don't need to do that to get 30/50 in HoM, so I'm not going to worry about that. Also, if anyone has to do the same things as me, either reply in game or on vent and we can work on them together.

I know a lot of people have things to do, and instead of randomly asking people, I want to make this thread so people know who to talk to and get in touch with to accomplish what they need to do. Thank you for your time and lets get some titles!

CHAOSBLACKDOOM
Level 0

Guild : Liar
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Need help with HoM or anything else? POST HERE! =D Empty Re: Need help with HoM or anything else? POST HERE! =D

Post by wrazgunas Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:50 pm

I don't have any goals that I have targeted yet. However, I am interested in partying up. My main toon is a monk.
Joshua Eleesha

wrazgunas
Level 4

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 46
City : Ann Arbor
Hobbies : Jewelry Design
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Back to top Go down