Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If im not very active atm its cause!...

3 posters

Go down

If im not very active atm its cause!... Empty If im not very active atm its cause!...

Post by Warr Dan [Bye] Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Hello Friends , Just thought id post here to say im sorry if ive not been online much last week or so and for the next weeks to come im undergoing big changes in my life at the moment not only moving but moving country for good now ! so my game time has been greatly reduced as im busy with this , im still on select evenings when i can but yes if you do not see me around much this is Why.

Warr Dan [Bye]
Warr Dan [Bye]
Level 1
Level 1

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

If im not very active atm its cause!... Empty Re: If im not very active atm its cause!...

Post by Finnguala Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:04 am

Ooh, Emy was talking about that Very Happy

Have fun and good for you! ("good for you" always sounds sarcastic to me, but I don't mean it that way!)

(As long as you are on for the Guild Wars 2 Golden Age (Which hopefully won't end)).
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1097
City : Mid-Atlantic USA
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

If im not very active atm its cause!... Empty Re: If im not very active atm its cause!...

Post by Kiera Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:41 am

Have a great move and wo0t for life changes!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down