Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[HEH] Weekend Event for Alliance 20th-22nd of April!

5 posters

Go down

[HEH] Weekend Event for  Alliance 20th-22nd of April!  Empty [HEH] Weekend Event for Alliance 20th-22nd of April!

Post by Hennu Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:28 pm

HII!! HEH's turn to put some stuff going on! Very Happy

NOTIFICATION:
If Official, GW2 BETA WEEKEND is this, upcoming weekend, then the HEH events are postponed to the next weekend aka 27th-29th of April.
If BWE is not announced this weekend, then its held now like planned: 20th-22nd of April.

This what we thought to offer to you all:

-Screenshot Contest (Thursday-Wednesday) More info here.

-Hide & Seek 1 (Friday 9 pm GMT / 5 pm EST) (Scroll down this topic)

-Hide & Seek 2
( Exclamation POSTPONED for 2h! Exclamation Saturday 11 pm GMT / 7 pm EST / 6 pm CDT) (Scroll down this topic)

-Some..Armorless..Tournament..Some..Thing.(Sunday 6 pm GMT / 2 pm EST) More info here.

Some of the events shall get own separate topic later this week! So I'll update this post and topic whats going on.

Also I would appreciate if someone sharp with great detective skills found news and can post to this topic or pm me if the GW2 BWE wont be this weekend. Very Happy (Link to confirm this).

~Hennu

Last edited by Hennu on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 10 times in total
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female
Guild : Happy Enchanted Heroes
Number of posts : 441
City : Finland
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Ets Stuff :D
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

[HEH] Weekend Event for  Alliance 20th-22nd of April!  Empty Re: [HEH] Weekend Event for Alliance 20th-22nd of April!

Post by vickster Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Hennu...hahahaha I just switched all the weekends on GL post... I guess I jumped the gun eh??? Rolling Eyes
vickster
vickster
Level 75

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 782
City : Worcester Ma USA
Hobbies : reading, time with kids
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

[HEH] Weekend Event for  Alliance 20th-22nd of April!  Empty Re: [HEH] Weekend Event for Alliance 20th-22nd of April!

Post by Finnguala Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Hennu, shame! Do your Guild Wars 2 research! Very Happy

https://lightness.forumotion.com/t4390-guild-wars-2-beta-events

and... https://twitter.com/#!/GuildWars2/status/192670553436467200

I saw it on the way home from school on the bus Wink

THE EVENT IS GOOD TO GO, just saying...

----------------

On topic: I'll get in on some of these, hide and seek fun! Smile
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1097
City : Mid-Atlantic USA
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Hennu Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Oh, lool, it was so publicly announced already Very Happy and you posted in your other thread too, yeah soz did not notice Very Happy. Thanks for the info, now we know!!!
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnguala Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:07 pm

Yup! Good timing, I just hope nobody plans some super exciting thing next weekend or I will be like... "C'mon..."

But in reality I won't care, I'll be playing Guild Wars 2 they dread the inability to jump. Very Happy
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1097
City : Mid-Atlantic USA
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Elbryan Strongheart Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:38 pm

next weekend should start the Gw anniversary/b'day party if i'm not mistaken. guess i won't get as many cupcakes as usual. ^^
Elbryan Strongheart
Elbryan Strongheart
Level 38

Male
Guild : The Lords Of Dragon Heart [RLR]
Number of posts : 389
City : Utica, New York
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Hennu Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Hide & Seek 1 starting in about 10mins in game!!

Idea of Hide & Seek shortly:

Bring a character, who has access to most places, preferably all, in GW.

My monk: Hennu The Enchanted goes hiding somewhere.

I give a clue. A poem, a short description. A riddle. And you must guess where my char is located by interpreting the clue.

The player Who finds my char first, opens a trade with me, gets a nice reward.

Even if you weren't first to find me, after arriving to outpost, everyone who wants, can trade to get consolation reward.

Location is changed 5 minutes after the first one found me!

If I failed to hand out rewards for everyone in these 5 minutes after the 1st person who found me, you can always get yours afterwards.

If nobody understand my clues and I am not found within the next 3mins, I shall give another clue.

Psst.. sugar rush is allowed.

We got 8 locations to seek on Friday and 10 locations Saturday!

Lets take over these random locations and gather there as alliance . Woohoo!

Come all!
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeze_XJ Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Planning something GvG-ish (probably inter-guild) for sunday afternoon, aiming at 7 PM GMT roughy (which translates to noon PDT exactly). Details will follow tomorrow, since it's somewhat of a last-minute idea Razz Expect flares or real fireballs flying Razz [edit] confusion arose, but it's flare battles at 6 PM GMT (11 AM PDT). Anything else is speculative [/edit]

Last edited by Freeze_XJ on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Freeze_XJ
Level 7

Male
Guild : Happy Enchanted Heros
Number of posts : 78
City : Cheesehead Country aka the Netherlands
Hobbies : pestering computers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hennu Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Hey Very Happy I just found out there is awesome event going on hosted by GW-EN! http://gw-en.com/

Toga fundraising party http://toga.gw-en.com/

So I have postponed the HEH Hide & Seek 2 event for 2h. So it starts at 11 pm GMT / 7 pm EST / 6 pm CDT

Come online everyone! Alliance members have won amazing prices in that Toga event!

After that, some Hide & Seek 2 for everyone who has energy Very Happy:D!!
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hennu Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:05 am

Thanks for Everyone Who joined Hide & Seek 1 and 2!!!

I shall post the Clues of both events now, for those who couldn't make it to the events, but who wanna try guess the places. Smile

Hide & Seek 1

★ I can see the undead dogs running and running towards me and this gate. Poof, Shot smiting arrows from up here, very useful. ★

★ I swear I saw the Black Moa here. I have been hunting it for a week now. I guess me and my friend Nadina are the last ones to see the evil monster!★

★ Hahahahha! I'm gonna blow all my sapphires and rubies away now! ★

★ The flower so pretty, I feel so witty. The Jungle is Dark, but Brave Asura who gives staff is best Guard.★

★ The fleshy walls, demonic halls, creepy snakes, for gods sake. Is this a nightmare? Ah no, just my buddy Yovel’s backyard. ★

★ A fresh waterfall, what a sight. This is the place, I know I am right. A nice Mantle Lady dressed in pretty colour, just standing here near her is a honour. ★

★ After the searing, this is where I came to fight. Now I must be less than ten to get in anymore. Unfair! ★

★ Priestess RASHENNA!! I Beg theeee!! Give me a blessing of ULTIMATE COFFEE POWAH!!!★

Hide & Seek 2

★ Captains Log 2012. I talked to the first mate. He has no clue why we are here. But I take the ship to mainland’s Docks soon. Disgusting Zombies started to board my ship! ★

★ Lovely little turtle. Tell me a story. Let me know Why do you have a house on you???Is that YOUR challenge? ★

★ The Mursaat are approaching! What are you doing? Stop playing with matches and help me Light these beacons..★

★ With my magic rhyme, I travel back in time. To see this green glorious city, before it comes just a memory. ★ Sir Tydus! Help me open the gate please. (2nd clue) ★

★ Wow. That’s a..big rock. And You want me to guard it? Guarding this huge rock is a priviledge..I’m sure.. Can’t wait to tell my friends. ★

★ Sea of Jade endless and so still. That’s why poor Dragon looks so ill. Die Shiro, dieee! ★

★ Battle place forgotten, quiet and nice. Tolkano and Rioka, dun worry, I’m here. Lets be ELITE.★

★ I crypted the secret message and it says following: Agent Hen. Break the code and find the location of Holy Donut Pyramid Archives. Best regards, Agent Nut El Teeb. ★

★ This Echovald Forest Outpost has explorable area with exactly same name right next to it! And its not the only one Very Happy

★ What??? And I thought the abbreviation of this name stands for Coffee Transport Central. ★

★ Snow falls quietly. Pretty place. This is a place of many awesome parties. Place where we flared each other originally. Many friends we’ve gained, and plenty of fun we shall have still. Now and in GW2! ★
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down