Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEH RL Meeting #2 going on (Hen Slightly Inactive)

2 posters

Go down

HEH RL Meeting #2 going on (Hen Slightly Inactive) Empty HEH RL Meeting #2 going on (Hen Slightly Inactive)

Post by Hennu Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:12 am

Sorry for the absence of past week! I want to announce that we are having a mini meeting..as HEH members, in real life! Very Happy It is our guilds 2nd face2face meeting. Currently it is 4 of us here at my house, in Finland. Here are me, Officer Ee Ee (Simon), Officer Freeze XJ, Officer Tulen Elementti (Julia) and tuesday Atheena Minerva (Dav) joins us and Friday we become 6 HEH members as Miss Bastilla from Finland joins us too. Very Happy Its been great so far and its been just 1 day!

I have been busy this week first preparing house for visitors and then the actual meeting started Very Happy. We ARE currently logged in GW and doing dungeons, 3 of us, but I also have my birthday party to organize, (yes 30 years here I come) which also is a costume party, for next weeks Friday so yea even on this holiday hands are full..with fun stuff!! So yeah once in a while we are in GW, and tonight we BBQ + try have time to play GW too Very Happy.

I will try take a moment either today or tomorrow and read & comment to all important on-going topics that I noticed are on forum currently! Luckily, I can throw the topic on the coffee table here and we discuss with the officers face to face! Very Happy Like Alliance in GW2 -topic.

But weeeh, its really fun to gather with your online friends from other countries and play and do regular RL stuff. Not all who wanted to come could join this meeting Sad. Finland is far up north and so the flight tickets would been soooo expensive. Thats why we try switching location every year, last year we were in The Netherlands @ Officer Liz place, and now this year in Finland!

I am curious to know if other guilds of the alliance have performed RL gatherings too and how did it go? Depending on how things go in future and how we manage with GW2, it would be a cool idea to play with the thought of having Alliance RL meeting! Smile One year, one month in somewhere America/Europe. Hehee!

~Holiday Hennu
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female
Guild : Happy Enchanted Heroes
Number of posts : 441
City : Finland
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Ets Stuff :D
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

HEH RL Meeting #2 going on (Hen Slightly Inactive) Empty Re: HEH RL Meeting #2 going on (Hen Slightly Inactive)

Post by neoteo Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:20 pm

that is a amazing event to organize , i wish we could all meet irl. congratulations for your awsome gathering and happy birthday !
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down