Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICER MEETING TOMORROW AFTER GUILD MEETING!!!

+2
Up All Nite
daylecampbell
6 posters

Go down

OFFICER MEETING TOMORROW AFTER GUILD MEETING!!! Empty OFFICER MEETING TOMORROW AFTER GUILD MEETING!!!

Post by daylecampbell Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:19 am

Tomorrow i would like to have a breef officer meeting after we have finished the guild meeting at 1 30pm est. I would like to see as many of the officer to attend to this as possible to get things out on the table Smile
daylecampbell
daylecampbell
Level 55

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 564
City : Plymouth UK
Hobbies : Photography, Skating ,Wishing for red dots
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

OFFICER MEETING TOMORROW AFTER GUILD MEETING!!! Empty Re: OFFICER MEETING TOMORROW AFTER GUILD MEETING!!!

Post by Up All Nite Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:28 am

kk, should be there unless Im totally sick... \m/
Up All Nite
Up All Nite
Level 8

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness
Number of posts : 87
City : CO, USA
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

OFFICER MEETING TOMORROW AFTER GUILD MEETING!!! Empty Re: OFFICER MEETING TOMORROW AFTER GUILD MEETING!!!

Post by Flynx Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:43 am

I will do my very best to be here.
Flynx
Flynx
Level 32

Male
Number of posts : 322
City : Connecticut...close enuff
Hobbies : GW...and then other less significant games
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by BB Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:56 am

ill be there. kiera may need to email me to wake me up i may still be dead to the world lol
BB
BB
Level 48

Female
Number of posts : 480
Hobbies : Killing Every Red Dot
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:38 am

excellent idea Smile
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vickster Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:54 am

I'm there...
vickster
vickster
Level 75

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 782
City : Worcester Ma USA
Hobbies : reading, time with kids
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:51 pm

From today's meeting:
More activity and involvment on our parts including everyone doing 1-1 a week, one party-up and one recruitment.

New guidelines posted and the old with the dare pulled down.
https://lightness.forumotion.com/t4060-officer-guidelines-23-oct-2011
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by daylecampbell Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Thankyou for posting kiera Smile
daylecampbell
daylecampbell
Level 55

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Is why I get paid the big GW bucks Smile
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:18 am

Just a reminder to us all- please don't forget party-ups, recruiting, and being social! Dayle is keeping the Guild Roster pared down with the 3wk people not on safe-list, so there's plenty of room for us all to be snagging those players we see without tags. Add to that the more active base we have, then the easier it is to get party-ups going, people talking, and in general having fun!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Ok everyone is being very quiet regarding the guidelines. Did I misinterpret what the group on vent felt was a viable solution for resolving AoLs slump? Were there additional ideas of what we can add/do? Are we just going thru motions?
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by BB Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:14 pm

I thought that the meeting we had was clear. Honestly I dont think were asking enough of our officers. Granted it is a game but to keep it fun we NEED active people and its not up to half the officers to keep the guild alive its up to ALL the officers. If it is not something you can do or constant recruiting is not something you are comfortable with the an officer spot is not the place for you. Its not just a title it is a type of job in the game. if you are just looking to log on and do whatever then be a member. The officers need to be constantly recruiting so we can have an active roster. Light a fire under your ass or be a member.
BB
BB
Level 48

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Up All Nite Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:51 am

Wow, I guess I'm not geared to be an officer after all... I have fun helping people and the like, as well as being part of party ups, but I guess my lack of recruiting disqualifies me... Well, that and the fact that I haven't lead dungeon/elite area runs... To be honest, this was a voiced concern of mine when I was asked to be an officer. I do apologize for not meeting the newly instated guidlines, as opposed to just helping people and having fun. No hard feelings or anything, because I love teaming up with all of you, but I think I would be a stellar guildie, just not an officer. Please demote me (its not fair to the officership of the guild if I'm not pulling my weight under the new standards). Again, NO HARD FEELINGS, and I still very much look forward to being a fun asset to the guild. Very Happy I will post in general AoL only section of my demotion having been vouluntary with no hard feelings... AoL (officer or not) is still by far the best guild I've ever been in/will continue to be in... Thank you for the chance at least to have been one! Very Happy \m/
Up All Nite
Up All Nite
Level 8

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness
Number of posts : 87
City : CO, USA
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:59 am

I ask everyone to please keep in mind our tasks as stewards of the Guild are going to constantly change because the Guild doesn't stay the same. We have to be flexible, willing to put that extra bit in, and take pride in who we are and our Guild. There is absolutely nothing wrong with reaching the decision right now the Officer spot is not a fit and I again remind all that there is NOTHING wrong with asking to step down. If anyone finds themselves cringing when they double-click the GW icon, talk to me as I'd rather have a happy active member then an Officer (or GL) that doesn't want to log in.

I want AoL to be max capacity. I want there to be at least 25-30 people on nightly. I want to have Guild Chat totally rocking. People talking, helping, being involved. I want people to look at our Roster and feel a sense of pride not because they're in the "lead" guild but because they have Officers and a GL that take the time to talk with them, help them in various spots, is fun for them to log in daily, and there's a HUGE player pool they can hook up with. And I want you all to want this too for us.

Successful Guilds require everyone on the same page and willing to put the effort in. That means recruiting. forming parties. talking to members to get/keep their involvement.

Last edited by Kiera on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by daylecampbell Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:03 am

Okay! we need to start doing something about this. I know we all have jobs college ect... but come on that cant really effect your playing time during the evening. I live like the opposite side of the god damn world and i can manage to do it and i have college every week day. It takes no effort at all to get a party together and recruit someone. If you do have problems recruiting then please let me know so i can show you what i do Smile. I am almost on my knees begging u guys to really help out and get AoL out of this mess. If your not down for doing this then TBH the officer sport is not for you.
daylecampbell
daylecampbell
Level 55

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:07 am

Dayle - recruiting party tonight my time in EST?

Let's get max and then this weekend as some wander away everyone can pick up additional members here and there.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by daylecampbell Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:35 am

yeah kiera thats a good idea:) lets say...8pm?
daylecampbell
daylecampbell
Level 55

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:36 am

deal! All Officers--- party-up time 8pm EST starting in the GH to go on a quick recruiting spree!

Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by vickster Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:13 pm

ok I'm there...

I was wondering if we can get something "permenant" on the forum that shows who people are...kind of like Amer's "who are you" post...but so it stays put so people can review who is who and not have to search through the forum and pages?? I thought this was a great way to "get to know" each other and express who and what we are all about. For us as officers and also for those who are new and don't know who is who...

I've noticed while I'm on there hasn't been many people "new" on and I've tried to make small talk with those who are on... with no response... (not all mind you) but a "get to know you sections might help.... IMO Vicki
vickster
vickster
Level 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Defin. worth a shot Aura if you'd like to fire up a thread for it, I'll staple it so it stays on top in the AoL members-section.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by vickster Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:33 am

ok...
vickster
vickster
Level 75

Back to top Go down

Post by BB Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:16 pm

I am actually also thinking what if we have a guild party on a sunday or something after the meeting. Not an ally party but a guild party. So people can get to know each other. Old people can get to know the new ones and new people can get to know the old ones. We can have some activities too but mainly a meet and greet type of situation.
BB
BB
Level 48

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down