Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Officer Meeting.

3 posters

Go down

Officer Meeting. Empty Officer Meeting.

Post by daylecampbell Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:28 am

Okay after coming up with a few ideas i would like to see a meeting happen on Sunday, still unsure about the time but will get you on that. there are a few topics i would like to bring up and discuss, as well as things you guys would like to bring up.

just to give you guys some kind of idea what i want to talk about this is what i wrote down so far.

-College. are the officers who are going to college able to stay officers or do you guys think that you are unable to, something which needs to be discussed.
-Recruitment. As neoteo has said, How much is each person expected to recruit? finding the best way to do it ect..
-Keeping the guild active. Finding events to do, from it being a area clear too WvW, to a dungeon when we are all high enough. Would like to see what other people think. Also how often is an officer going to make an event happen...
-Members. How long is a member allowed to stay inactive? Also because there is no way of tracking this on the guild list how are we going to do it so we keep an eye on those in active ones. Also discuss the repping requirements. Are we still going to have the blacklist and how is it going to be maintained and are people who were on the blacklist for AoL in guild wars 1 are they allowed back in the guild for 2?
- Potential officers. Who is the guild already is starting to stand out
-Anything that we feel needs to be changed on vent, the forum or changes to the guild?

This is what i have so far please bring up anything that i have not said that you would liked to be discussed. Most of the officers i have contacted so far have said that they will be able to attend the meeting on this Sunday. I still need to think of a good time to have it so that as many officers will be on as possible Smile Also anything you want to talk to me in private then please do you can always catch me on Gmail

Thanks
Dayle
daylecampbell
daylecampbell
Level 55

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 564
City : Plymouth UK
Hobbies : Photography, Skating ,Wishing for red dots
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Officer Meeting. Empty Re: Officer Meeting.

Post by The Beau Brothers Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:09 pm

If this meeting happened, sorry I missed it. I was in game most of the day except for when I had to help organize a storage shed. Anything important that I should know about?
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by vickster Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:10 am

Same here... as I told you Dayle.. I had to attend a family engagement. But I wouldn't mind seeing some notes on the meeting ... see if there is anythig I can put my input into?? or not...lol.
vickster
vickster
Level 75

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 782
City : Worcester Ma USA
Hobbies : reading, time with kids
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by daylecampbell Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:14 am

i will put up some notes tonight if i have time Smile
daylecampbell
daylecampbell
Level 55

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 564
City : Plymouth UK
Hobbies : Photography, Skating ,Wishing for red dots
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down