Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Officer meeting/discussion: Sat. (2/28) after guild missions

+3
Syll
The Beau Brothers
fictitiousacct
7 posters

Go down

Officer meeting/discussion: Sat. (2/28) after guild missions Empty Officer meeting/discussion: Sat. (2/28) after guild missions

Post by fictitiousacct Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:32 am

This is in regards to recent events and how we will move forward from this point on.

We will be talking about events leading up to the current events, decisions that were made, and what we want and expect from the guild and its leadership.  We have to consider the direction the guild is going and what is best for its members.

I have asked both lucky and ozone to moderate the discussion and keep it civil.  This is only between officers for now, to keep the discussion on track.  Should it be a long discussion, we may continue it Sunday or Monday.

Please prepare yourself if there's anything in particular you'd like to say on these events.

--------------------------------------------------------

Finally, syll why'd you take 140g from the guild bank?
Officer meeting/discussion: Sat. (2/28) after guild missions Gw19010
fictitiousacct
fictitiousacct
Level 28

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down

Officer meeting/discussion: Sat. (2/28) after guild missions Empty Re: Officer meeting/discussion: Sat. (2/28) after guild missions

Post by The Beau Brothers Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:38 am

This is one of the things I was worried about.  The main reason I demoted Kitty quickly.  I thought about demoting their entire alliance.  Now, I think I should have.  Sorry for making another unilateral decision, but Syll will need to be demoted for this, immediately.  I will keep him on the officers forum for now, if he wishes to respond.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Officer meeting/discussion: Sat. (2/28) after guild missions Empty Re: Officer meeting/discussion: Sat. (2/28) after guild missions

Post by Syll Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:14 pm

It was only to get people's attention since we seemed to either be making 0 progress or just doing circles around the same issues that have been going on (which other things were meant to try and get ironed out). Anyone who knows me by now should know I don't need extra gold/know that I can make it on my own/know that I wouldn't take it anyway.

Also, pretty much anything I could have said is already in its own thread so I don't know if I'll even make it or not right now.

Syll
Level 4

Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2014-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhukk Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:51 pm

We have had a few people in the past steal gold from the guild bank, I don't really find it funny or see any kind of point in it even jokingly. there was no real point made. if anything it just draws suspicion on you too.
Bhukk
Bhukk
Level 37

Male
Number of posts : 371
City : Rata Sum
Hobbies : fractaling
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Ozone Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:07 pm

Wow I thought the officers were at least screened to have some maturity about them. That stunt and meager excuse is something a preteen would do..
Captain Ozone
Captain Ozone
Level 5

Male
Guild : The Warlords Destruction
Number of posts : 53
City : Thousand Oaks
Hobbies : Video Games, Martail Arts, Golf
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by seamonster Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:28 pm

I agree with Captain. I don't think it is funny nor does it make a point. There are a lot of different ways to make a point.
seamonster
seamonster
Level 21

Male
Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Syll Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:04 pm

It wasn't meant to be funny.

Syll
Level 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Syll Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:51 am

This is one of the things I was worried about.  The main reason I demoted Kitty quickly.  I thought about demoting their entire alliance.
Oh, I didn't even notice this until just now.

This is literally laughable. I'm not sure if you were just angry or if you really think that's how things have been around here. I was actually planning to talk about this (the gold thing) during the meeting (since anything but official meetings actually gets discussion between people done apparently), but I think this just confirms what I expect is going to happen.

To directly quote what you sent to me when you gave me the copy of your letter to Kittyn:
"I know you are new to the officer's ranks, but you've been around long enough to remember Kara.  I am sending you this letter because you have put yourself in the middle of my impasse with Kitty and you are friends with her."
I've known Kara since beforeI even knew another name in the guild. I was as good as friends with her as anyone else in this "alliance". Honestly, I know/have known more about issues going on with the guild than most of the people that have been in the guild since. Think that over for a few minutes. Another thing to think over is that you immediately assumed attempts to get the guild back into working order was the scheming of the same "alliance" when it was just honest criticism as to what needs to be done. If you think you didn't assume it, just go read your responses and try to explain otherwise.

You're so hell-bent and stuck on the assumption that everyone is out to undermine you that you can't even see past that when it comes to anything that remotely involves the guild's improvement if it doesn't shine positive light on you. Just for the record, I'd also like to point out that that opinion comes just from reading what's happened in this forum. There's plenty of other material I could reference but that's been plenty enough on its own.

There's so much more I could say but I think it would be redundant to repeat what others have covered in such detail. I've already been frustrated/worn out by all of this and these past few days have been more than I needed to have to deal with.

You can consider this my resignation as an officer (given that my largest+sincerest effort is already being met with barely subtle hostility as it is, I don't even want to be part of this anymore) and as a member. Good luck with whatever ends up happening.

Syll
Level 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank De Ratche Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:50 pm

I'm not sure what the meeting will accomplish, The people on the other side Kittyn, Beez, Nai and now Traq are gone.  I won't be there, so I'm not sure what it will accomplish.  I have issues with Beau which I have/will discuss with him and won't rehash here but I really don't have much more to say about this that hasn't already been said by me. We've lost 3 good officers over this (not including myself) and I think it was a horrible mistake.
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down