Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I let the conversation speak for itself

+2
Agrias Novus
Akroma
6 posters

Go down

I let the conversation speak for itself Empty I let the conversation speak for itself

Post by Akroma Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:48 pm

I'm not one for grudges of any kind, life is too short for arguements, fights or drama. I am posting this conversation in regards to people leaving/being recruited FROM AoL. I'll let you decide.

I let the conversation speak for itself Gw45810

I let the conversation speak for itself Gw45910

I let the conversation speak for itself Gw46010
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

I let the conversation speak for itself Empty Re: I let the conversation speak for itself

Post by Agrias Novus Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:13 am

Very insightful.
Agrias Novus
Agrias Novus
Level 11

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

I let the conversation speak for itself Empty Re: I let the conversation speak for itself

Post by Rastko Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:40 am

Last edited by Rastko on Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Rastko
Rastko
Level 1
Level 1

Male
Number of posts : 12
Hobbies : Warhammer 40k, Magic The Gathering, SCA
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyPsyko Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:57 pm

OK I have a few things to say...

1. Az- I never wanted you to go, I Voiced to keep you from going to AoD because I felt you were an Integral Part of AoL Since I joined in May of '08. You are still in my friends list, and I encourage you to PvP with me or PvE with me.

2. I respect Akroma and All of the Alliance Leaders and Officers for the Job they do.

3. I believe we as an alliance have, up until now, a healthy relationship and I feel that I have made good connections with players from all over the Alliance.

4. If you Know how to use AllianceChat or vent, then who cares if you are in AoL or AoD or DFD or Whatever... one of my best friends in the alliance is a DFD guy. (and AZ, he happens to be that "bigmouth" Jorden... just FYI buddy)

5. It saddens that there is any "stealing" occuring within the alliance at all. We are all in the same boat, working with each other to achieve our goals.

6. Being Promoted isn't as big of a thing as people make it out to be, in my opinion. I have turned down an officership a couple times because I felt I was not able to fill the position as well as I would like. This is not saying I wouldn't be a good officer. But, Much like a sports team, You Should Never Ask To Be Promoted straightup unless you have good reason for it. Begging for a promotion is like pissing on your sister....
TonyPsyko
TonyPsyko
Level 27

Male
Number of posts : 276
City : Springfield IL
Hobbies : Wrestling, Guitar, GW, GIRLS! Play Rangers Mainly... love PvP~ Game Name - Psyko Suicide - {AoL} PvP
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Agrias Novus Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:11 pm

Pissing on your sister? o_O; WTF. Are you R. Kelly?!
Agrias Novus
Agrias Novus
Level 11

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:16 pm

Well

i cant tell is he starting this drama just to cause trouble or just
to stay around us? Regardless i think az was a good person
but he was hot headed and stubborn which lead to things
that were said that shouldnt have been said and things that
we're done that shouldnt have been done...

but w/e i really dont care what happens at this point
just sick of all this ruckus over a guy that wants our s
sympathy for something he did to himself...

Mighty
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1126
City : VA
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyPsyko Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:35 pm

Haha, Ag, no I am not... Otherwise I would have rephrased it to say " . . . is like me PISSING on YOUR sister!"
TonyPsyko
TonyPsyko
Level 27

Male
Number of posts : 276
City : Springfield IL
Hobbies : Wrestling, Guitar, GW, GIRLS! Play Rangers Mainly... love PvP~ Game Name - Psyko Suicide - {AoL} PvP
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorwad Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:10 pm

I wish Az the best, hes still on my friendslist and will probably be there for a long time. I feel that as the leader of this alliance Akroma has only improved what Vogo built. Az did change in recent weeks, my biggest beef was that he went behind my back and had one of my members kicked by forcing one of my officers. I am sad that Sheena chose to leave KROD, Kroddad is a great guy and the guild has made a lot of progress. As for Jordan having a big mouth, why yes he does and thats why we love him (not in the creepy way). I wish you luck with FeAr Az and Tony peeing on your sister is messed up thanks for the mental picture, cheap vodka will wash it away.....
Gorwad
Gorwad
Level 22

Male
Number of posts : 225
City : NY
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down