Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to increase your knowledge and skill in dungeons

4 posters

Go down

How to increase your knowledge and skill in dungeons Empty How to increase your knowledge and skill in dungeons

Post by Matt4Sin Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:16 am

**Deleted**

Last edited by Matt4Sin on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Matt4Sin
Level 3

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

How to increase your knowledge and skill in dungeons Empty Re: How to increase your knowledge and skill in dungeons

Post by Clem Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:38 pm

^

Clem
Level 8

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

How to increase your knowledge and skill in dungeons Empty Re: How to increase your knowledge and skill in dungeons

Post by Lucci_Slevin Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Strife is pretty good. He has a solid grasp of game mechanics. He explains everything clearly and in detail.

Plus his voice isn't that annoying.

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male
Guild : Liars Cheats and Thieves
Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:34 pm

There is usually learning curve for all new dungeons or changes. I have not tried AC since the update, but I've witnessed a lot of people complaining about it. Sometimes, change is hard. I'm looking forward to exploring the new changes. I may look at some of the videos, but I've always enjoyed working with others to figure things out and learning things myself. We all don't have to be instant experts. I know its fun to run with the star players, but we should work to train and bring people up to speed.

I know it can be painful to work people through the learning curve sometimes, but if we concentrate on bringing more people up to speed by training with a patient guiding hand the guild will be more fun for more people. The videos will help too Very Happy
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down