Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

issues

2 posters

Go down

issues Empty issues

Post by d-shadow Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:49 am

allrighty.....im getitng bit frustrated on the pace of stuff getting done in the guild......

there are lots of planned things in the forum that never happen (/ example the name chance for the hall of famers)
also on few other issues.... on rnaks....
first of all misison control has been given down to soldier level... which is quite unnecessary
secondly from knight ability to queue upgrades was removed,dunno about others butim not activating any upgrades bc i cant put the another one to the list so it would be rdy almost right after the existing one is used up.

also what been upto with officers lately seen new member asking for help there might be about 5-6 officers online on time and only 1 or 2 ( me included) will answer ot them or notice that the memebers are asking for help!!!!!!!!!

so im quite fruustrated........ hoping to get some rresolve on thigns listed above
d-shadow
d-shadow
Level 41

Male
Guild : army of lightness [aol]
Number of posts : 414
City : helsinki
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down

issues Empty Re: issues

Post by Blank De Ratche Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:27 am

I'm glad you brought this up Dio.

1. planned things that never happen, I've been waiting for a agreement on these things but I can go ahead and take care of the thing mentioned. I just don't see the name as a big thing so it wasn't a priority.

2. agreed with you and changed.

3. I prefer to only have a few people working on upgrade, that doesn't mean the rest of you cannot activate them. My opinion anyway, if the officers want it changed, that can happen.

4. I've talked about this and it's unacceptable. Now I've said it before but that doesn't mean you drop everything and go help them. But please answer. I also know that it's easy to miss a request in guild chat, I know I probably have, but when you see a request , at least give an answer please.
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down