Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last time guildies where on long enuff to earn ach point?

4 posters

Go down

last time guildies where on long enuff to earn ach point? Empty last time guildies where on long enuff to earn ach point?

Post by d-shadow Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:52 am

https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en-gb/na/achievements/guild/army%20of%20lightness?pjax=1

beyond that link is the grim thruth... tell when all of guildies been on long enuff to do anytihng worth evne 1 ach point....
when next time we do " spring cleaning" on roster could use it as help to tell who to keep and who to kick......
(
d-shadow
d-shadow
Level 41

Male
Guild : army of lightness [aol]
Number of posts : 414
City : helsinki
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down

last time guildies where on long enuff to earn ach point? Empty Re: last time guildies where on long enuff to earn ach point?

Post by The Beau Brothers Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:24 pm

hmmmm.... interesting. I will have to study this.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

last time guildies where on long enuff to earn ach point? Empty Re: last time guildies where on long enuff to earn ach point?

Post by Blank De Ratche Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:25 pm

this is a great find Dio, thanks
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:29 am

OK I see what you mean... But be careful though, I've noticed I'm listed as 0 achievement points since 15-Oct but I did complete dailies yesterday so I should have had some kind of points... Maybe not many but some. Plus I got my Necro to 80 which you don't see in there as it's not worth anything towards achievements.
By the way I coudn't make your link work so I got there myself... Not sure I'm seeing the same thing as you guys.
Also keep in mind that table gets refreshed every hour and your points are reset (but maybe not the percentage)

Edit: Seems I have a problem and can't display the guild in that table... But I guess my first comments remain valid.
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank De Ratche Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:47 pm

I believe what Dio was getting at was it tells us the last time they logged in to get a point. I saw people that were 5 months out of date, that's telling me that these people haven't in all likelyhood signed in since then.
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank De Ratche Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:20 pm

does this still work? was just looking at it and it didn't seem the same
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down