Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cursed Shores events farming Necro Build

2 posters

Go down

Cursed Shores events farming Necro Build Empty Cursed Shores events farming Necro Build

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:14 am

Build Editor
For by Shrouded Necro build go check that post

Recently I've been scouting Cursed Shores to participate in all the events on the map (mainly with Kitty and Raspberry) just to do something different. It's supposed to be pretty interesting for collecting mats and others, my only problem is I can't really tag anything. So I've been trying to think of a build to help me out with that... So I'm gonna put it here so I don't lose my work but also to get some comments if you guys have experience with Necros.

Traits:
3 points in Curses
+150 precision, +150 condition damage
Barbed Precision: Critical hits have a 66% chance to cause bleeding.
Furious Demise: Gain Fury when entering Death Shroud (20% crit. chance for 6.5 sec)
(VI)Focused Rituals: Wells use ground targeting.

6 points in Death Magic
+300 toughness, +30% boon duration
Armored Shroud: Gain 170 toughness while in death shroud.
Soul Comprehension: Your passive life-force generation from nearby deaths is increased by 20%.
Deadly Strength: Gain power based on your toughness (10%).
(V)Staff Mastery: Reduces recharge on staff skills.
(VII)Greater Marks: Increases area of marks and marks become unblockable.
(XI)Death Nova: Minions explode in a cloud of poison when they die. This effect also triggers when you are downed. When you kill an enemy, summon a Jagged Horror minion to fight by your side.  

5 points in Blood Magic
+250 vitality, +250 healing power
Full of Life: Gain regeneration (966 heal over 6.5 sec) when your health drops below the 90% threshold.
Vampiric: Siphon 31 health whenever you hit a foe.
Blood to Power: Gain additional 120 power when your health is above the 75% threshold.
(III)Mark of Evasion: Leave a Mark of Blood when you dodge.  
(VIII)Ritual Mastery: Reduces recharge on wells.

Equipment:
(maybe subject to change)
Basically all berserker armor and trinkets with ruby orbs
Berserker staff with random sigils
Berserker scepter/dagger with random sigils

Utility Skills:
Consume Conditions: Feast on your conditions, gaining health for each one consumed. (5490 basic heal + 749 per condition)
Summon Bone Minions: Summon two bone minions.
Well of Suffering: Target area pulses, damaging foes and inflicting vulnerability
Well of Corruption: Target area pulses, converting boons on foes into conditions (also damages)
Lich Form: Assume the form of a lich for a brief time. Entering this form destroys all minions and removes other spectral effects.

Now I'm gonna try and see how this works, but basically, I'm expecting to just stand somewhere with my staff in hand and lay down marks + wells. I'll also be able to summon 2 bone minions every 20 seconds and I'm expecting them to go look for trouble, tag mobs and get killed which will leave poisonous clouds behind to tag more mobs.
Lich form lets you detonate all minions at once which should cause some serious AoE, and it then gives you access to more marks (especially mark of horror that summons 5 jagged horrors).
Not really sure how this is gonna wort out, I'll let you know after trying in game... But there's an idea there I think...
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Cursed Shores events farming Necro Build Empty Re: Cursed Shores events farming Necro Build

Post by coldivory Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:37 pm

Omgggggs thanks yous yuri for necro builds <3 may try it some time soon :3

coldivory
Level 10

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-06-23

Back to top Go down

Cursed Shores events farming Necro Build Empty Re: Cursed Shores events farming Necro Build

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:53 am

Actually it works way better than using my other build. The staff with +10% dmg to undead is nifty as well. I can't prove minions are super useful, but between the explosions when they die + poison cloud left behind it must help tagging some baddies.
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down