Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bioshock alternate ending!!! SPOILERS and a fresh minty scent

3 posters

Go down

Bioshock alternate ending!!! SPOILERS and a fresh minty scent Empty Bioshock alternate ending!!! SPOILERS and a fresh minty scent

Post by Cornucopia of Corn Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:52 pm

Seriously though HUGE spoilers.....

Bioshock alternate ending!!! SPOILERS and a fresh minty scent Jx9yx10l

Also this has been brought to you by MS Paint, "Drawing made impossible!"
Seriously though, MS Paint is the most awkward drawing tool I have ever used. I can't believe Microsoft associates their name with it. MS Paint is like that one potato that everyone avoids because they keep throwing potatoes at everyone. Also this has been brought to you buy imgur, "Funny website names since 1942"

Yup added in what is supposed to be a Fire Nation ship, MS Paint is godawful, and for some reason the Fire Nation killed a wizard and his companion with a fez. Also there's fire....and the Fire Nation flag is now a shyguy, I don't make the rules I only follow them. FOLLOW DAAAAA RUUUUUUUULLLLEEEESS so you can be one with....DDDDDDDDDDDDDWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Cornucopia of Corn on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : But then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked!!!)
Cornucopia of Corn
Cornucopia of Corn
Level 47

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 474
City : Cincinnati
Hobbies : Video Games. Friends. Basic Coding. Anime. Food. Taimi <3
Registration date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Bioshock alternate ending!!! SPOILERS and a fresh minty scent Empty Re: Bioshock alternate ending!!! SPOILERS and a fresh minty scent

Post by B E E Z Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:10 pm

Is that supposed to be Fontaine or the protagonist? Wasn't Ryan his father??!!??! D;
B E E Z
B E E Z
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1261
City : Charleston
Hobbies : stoofz
Registration date : 2013-12-01

Back to top Go down

Bioshock alternate ending!!! SPOILERS and a fresh minty scent Empty Re: Bioshock alternate ending!!! SPOILERS and a fresh minty scent

Post by Blank De Ratche Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:58 pm

I played Bioshock but have no idea what this is? been too long since I beat it I guess.
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornucopia of Corn Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:03 pm

It's Andrew Ryan and Atlas, in this Rapture there are beautiful park benches inside of giant white rooms where people can just kiss and make up. The reason they fought is because they were actually madly in love, but their gangs hated one another so they could never been truly together. The times they fought were the only sweet moments they had together, but then...everything changed when the fire nation attacked...
Cornucopia of Corn
Cornucopia of Corn
Level 47

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by B E E Z Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:15 pm

LOL okay now that I know it's not incest I'll fap to it ;D
B E E Z
B E E Z
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1261
City : Charleston
Hobbies : stoofz
Registration date : 2013-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornucopia of Corn Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:52 pm

Maybe I should update this and add in the fire nation....hmmmm.....
Cornucopia of Corn
Cornucopia of Corn
Level 47

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornucopia of Corn Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:01 pm

Oh noes Melchor got cut off ;o;
Cornucopia of Corn
Cornucopia of Corn
Level 47

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down