Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ending to an epic tale of friendship and adventure.

5 posters

Go down

An ending to an epic tale of friendship and adventure. Empty An ending to an epic tale of friendship and adventure.

Post by Anya Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Hey guys (and gals),

Over the past five years I have had many good memories made with you fine people. I still remember where I was standing when I first got a random whisper from some guy named "Akroma the Legend" and then going off on a conversation about Magic the Gathering and ending up joining the guild in the end. Over time I came to make many great friends with so many amazing people and had so much fun in such a relaxed great guild. People came and went over time but there was always a those people who always stuck around and had so much fun together.

And then we all switched over to GW2 when it came out (though it took me a bit longer than some others lol. Starting out things were really fun and it felt good to be back with the old gang. Sadly though I had to take another break in late October for about a month, ever since I came back though things have just felt different I guess. It doesn't really feel like the same old guild anymore and most of the people I used to play with have gone their own ways.

However it just no longer feels like a place I can and used to call home. So much has gone on lately and since I came back that things have just changed too much.

And so it is with deep sadness that I must announce my departure from my home of the last 5 years. If anyone wishes to keep in touch I will still be around and I am always down for doing things. I hope to leave on a good note, as I have no ill feelings towards AOL or anyone in it.

Sincerely,
Anya
Anya
Anya
Level 6

Male
Number of posts : 64
City : Odessa, Texas
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

An ending to an epic tale of friendship and adventure. Empty Re: An ending to an epic tale of friendship and adventure.

Post by Logan Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Cya Anya
Logan
Logan
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1021
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

An ending to an epic tale of friendship and adventure. Empty Re: An ending to an epic tale of friendship and adventure.

Post by Zero Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:39 pm

ANYAAA NOOOO D: Keep well and hope so see you out in the big world of Tyria
Zero
Zero
Light

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1552
City : Las Vegas
Hobbies : Vydia games and music
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Where's my post...? Anyway...

Sorry to hear you're leaving... Also my apologies for not being able to make you feel at home in AoL anymore...

Anyway, all the best ^^
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhukk Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Sad
Bhukk
Bhukk
Level 37

Male
Number of posts : 371
City : Rata Sum
Hobbies : fractaling
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down