Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dealing with TS trolls (As a member)

3 posters

Go down

Dealing with TS trolls (As a member) Empty Dealing with TS trolls (As a member)

Post by fictitiousacct Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:17 am

Hey, I've gotten word of some people trolling our ts.  I want you to know this is due to the second ts server emanon (the one who gave us our ts) has, fn.emanon.us.  When people attempt to connect to fn.emanon.us, sometimes teamspeak redirects them to our teamspeak, aol.emanon.us.

Now if you see a troll on teamspeak and no officer is currently on teamspeak, ask one of the officers to get on teamspeak and they will deal with the person as best they can.

If no officer is on or can be on, you can do two things.  First of all, you can move channels.  Guests cannot move from the lobby without being a verified member first.  Therefore you can avoid trolls by going to another channel.  Secondly if that doesn't work, you can kick them from the server/channel as shown in the picture below (the red dots).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
fictitiousacct
fictitiousacct
Level 28

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down

Dealing with TS trolls (As a member) Empty Re: Dealing with TS trolls (As a member)

Post by coldivory Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:12 pm

Nuuuuuuuuuuuu dont kick AJ! ;0;

coldivory
Level 10

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-06-23

Back to top Go down

Dealing with TS trolls (As a member) Empty Re: Dealing with TS trolls (As a member)

Post by Andrea1704 Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:14 pm

Or send them to me, I'll get rid of them Wink Wink
Andrea1704
Andrea1704
Level 55

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 570
City : Netherlands
Hobbies : Flowers, jumping puzzles, playing with the dog, GW2
Registration date : 2013-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down