Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas 2014 Food Raffle (Still working on the idea)

2 posters

Go down

Christmas 2014 Food Raffle (Still working on the idea) Empty Christmas 2014 Food Raffle (Still working on the idea)

Post by spectrik Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:55 pm

So first off I'm Spec, or Spectrk. (Thats about it from hearing who I am  Sad )

So I still don't know if this might work (May/May not be successful) But I was thinking for the 2014 Christmas or the day after (Sometime Around that) We Raffle off the Food From the Guildbank. Now how are we going to do this? Well I was thinking we do ~3 different Raffles (Low Level Food, Mid-Level Food, and Jackpot) The ideas are below \/

Low Level Raffle - Free Entry, just take 1 number (1 per person) and we raffle off 5 different foods, you can only win once, I was thinking do level 20 and under food.  

Mid Level Raffle - 50 silver entry, (Multiple Tickets per person), and we raffle off ~3 Level 21-60 food, same person can win multiple times.

Jackpot Raffle - 75 silver entry, (1 ticket per person) We raffle off 10 different foods and 1 person wins all

All money raised by these raffles will go to the Quaggan Saftey Patrol Fund (Actually the Guild Treasure Vault) and Quaggans everywhere will rejoice! Very Happy

Try to make this happen, for the Quaggans -Spec

spectrik
Level 3

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 38
City : Somewhere in NA
Registration date : 2014-08-03

Back to top Go down

Christmas 2014 Food Raffle (Still working on the idea) Empty Re: Christmas 2014 Food Raffle (Still working on the idea)

Post by d-shadow Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:37 am

ill entry only if the food is made out of QUAGGANS Razz
d-shadow
d-shadow
Level 41

Male
Guild : army of lightness [aol]
Number of posts : 414
City : helsinki
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down