Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]I'd love to know what is going on here ...

+2
B E E Z
Kittynne
6 posters

Go down

[solved]I'd love to know what is going on here ... Empty [solved]I'd love to know what is going on here ...

Post by Kittynne Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:48 pm

[solved]I'd love to know what is going on here ... Ji4Yjs5
Kittynne
Kittynne
Level 70

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

[solved]I'd love to know what is going on here ... Empty Re: [solved]I'd love to know what is going on here ...

Post by B E E Z Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:57 pm

definitely some super crazy sex
B E E Z
B E E Z
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1261
City : Charleston
Hobbies : stoofz
Registration date : 2013-12-01

Back to top Go down

[solved]I'd love to know what is going on here ... Empty Re: [solved]I'd love to know what is going on here ...

Post by Zero Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:50 pm

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. OH MY GOD. Oh shit. Oh Shit. Oh shit. Oh shit." *Kitty has turned off* this is what I imagine
Zero
Zero
Light

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1552
City : Las Vegas
Hobbies : Vydia games and music
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:11 pm

B E E Z wrote:definitely some super crazy sex

If sex is appening in this room, and judging by the amplitude the cat is turning its head at, the pelvic thrusts of the male subject seem to be of an unusual magnitude, which would let us think that the coital experience the cat is witnessing is between 2 humans using some kind of prostetics or machinery designed for pleasure...

"Why not sex between giants?" I hear, well, according to the TV program running on the televisionic device in the background, we can deduct the intercourse is taking place in Japan, and Godzilla wouldn't fit in such a tiny room.
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudonym Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:55 am

I was thinking the old standby on reddit when seeing a link in /WTF...

"Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, not going to click it..."
Pseudonym
Pseudonym
Level 26

Male
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornucopia of Corn Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:23 pm

Yuri Mortenzen wrote:
B E E Z wrote:definitely some super crazy sex

If sex is appening in this room, and judging by the amplitude the cat is turning its head at, the pelvic thrusts of the male subject seem to be of an unusual magnitude, which would let us think that the coital experience the cat is witnessing is between 2 humans using some kind of prostetics or machinery designed for pleasure...

"Why not sex between giants?" I hear, well, according to the TV program running on the televisionic device in the background, we can deduct the intercourse is taking place in Japan, and Godzilla wouldn't fit in such a tiny room.

NOTHING CAN CONTAIN GODZILLA'S LOVEMAKING! NOTHING!
Cornucopia of Corn
Cornucopia of Corn
Level 47

Male
Number of posts : 474
City : Cincinnati
Hobbies : Video Games. Friends. Basic Coding. Anime. Food. Taimi <3
Registration date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down