Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Kara Thread

3 posters

Go down

Another Kara Thread Empty Another Kara Thread

Post by Kittynne Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:49 pm

So I've been told by Andrea that Kara has decided she is going to come back to the guild, and I'm being told this by Andrea as a statement of fact, rather than a request. Can someone tell me what this is about?
Kittynne
Kittynne
Level 70

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Another Kara Thread Empty Re: Another Kara Thread

Post by Kittynne Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Oh I should also mention that Andrea has told me that she has been given permission to handle the Kara situation and make the decision as to her return.

???
Kittynne
Kittynne
Level 70

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:51 pm

I believe that Andrea was told that she could try to mediate this situation. But, I'm not sure where the idea that she could make a decision came from. She has not even said that she would make a decision to me. She has asked me for advice about the situation. I've told her to test the waters. Apparently the waters are still very dark. And, things are getting exaggerated and blown out of proportion again.

In this current climate, I do not think it would be a good decision for Kara to come back. I've talked with Andrea about this and she has decided to drop the issue.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank De Ratche Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Back before Kara left Andrea volunteered to try and help out. I told her to go ahead. She approached me today and said Kara had agreed to rejoin. I didn't really know she was still talking to her. I asked her if she had talked to kitty yet and told her Kitty would have to agree before an invite was sent. She agreed and that was it. I don't think Andrea would have told you that it was her decision to make, I think you must have misunderstood, that doesn't sound like Andrea at all. Anyway without your say so Kara is not allowed back though I do wish you would talk to her.
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittynne Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:34 pm

Yeah after talking to Andrea more she made it clear that it wasn't her making the decision, but that she was trying to guide it along in that direction. I just hadn't had a chance to come back and post again yet. Smile

I guess I was mostly taken aback because Andrea didn't approach me and say "hey, is it cool with you?" She was more like, "Kara wants to come back and I promise you I will make sure it goes smooth". So I think, maybe a lost in translation thing, where she thought she was asking my opinion but it came out more like a statement of fact, because she didn't actually ask me if I was ok with it.

I think what I'm really concerned about now though, is how this involved Pseudo, and why he's now stepped down because of "officer drama." I mean, I thought this issue was a dead one, especially with the posts in that thread kind of dying out with the "why are we even talking about it anymore, she left, period" post.

And also I'm concerned that this issue is being proliferated and kept alive, when it should have been dropped already. Pseudo would not have had his "ENOUGH" moment if someone wasn't still talking to him about things. Was this Andrea doing so? Whoever is continuing to proliferate this drama needs to be asked to stop, because they're only making it worse.
Kittynne
Kittynne
Level 70

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:37 pm

We (I) should have not encouraged Andrea to try and heal this wound. I should have realized that it was beyond repair. Blame me for Andrea digging this back up if you must.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittynne Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:39 pm

Also, since this "drama" is somehow still going on, I don't feel the issue has died down enough for me to consider endorsing Kara's return.

Ratche, are you hoping I will talk to Andrea? Or to Kara? Andrea and I already talked today, I am not sure if he heard me truly, but I tried to explain it to her. If we need to talk more about it I can, when I have had time to better put my thoughts together into coherent paragraphs hehe.

As for Kara, well I think she's already ruled out any conversation with her, since it seems she made the decision to block me when she left the guild. A move, by the way, which was prompted by absolutely NO conversation with her. So that childish choice to put me on her block list was all hers. And the message was clear imo.

However, like I said earlier, given the current stuff that is coming out with Pseudo's stepping down, and the general climate I feel with some officers' feedback and this whole situation, I feel it's too early to entertain the idea of me endorsing her return atm. I'm not ruling it out forever though. But definitely I say "NO" right now. Especially since I have seen absolutely no effort on her part to apologize for the slander or try and fix things with me.
Kittynne
Kittynne
Level 70

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittynne Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:39 pm

LOL beau, I really think you (and Andrea) need to consider letting this one drop completely and see if time heals the wounds. Smile
Kittynne
Kittynne
Level 70

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:01 pm

That has already been done. Andrea is letting it go. She will only relay to Kara that she is not welcome back if Kara talks to her again. I've let it go too. This cannot be allowed to cause any further drama.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittynne Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:03 pm

We should just all rub one out (individually, and in the privacy of our own homes) to relieve some tension. Very Happy
Kittynne
Kittynne
Level 70

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Andrea just messaged me and said that Kara has no desire to return anymore.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank De Ratche Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:07 pm

agreed! brb........ ok now much better. If she blocked you kitty, the ball is in her court. If she wants to approach you then that's between you two I agree it has to be over. Personally I would love to have Kara back. As guild leader it seems like a bad idea atm.
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content