Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragnix/Kara's Final Farewell

4 posters

Go down

Dragnix/Kara's Final Farewell Empty Dragnix/Kara's Final Farewell

Post by Grawnaw Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:27 am

Posted on Behalf of Kara/Dragnix/Pheodron/Nix/P

As some of you are already aware I left the guild a few weeks ago by my own choosing, I have decided that I will not be returning and I wanted to have a final goodbye to everyone in AoL who has become what was like an online family to me.
I remember the first time that I logged into AoL as a member, It was full of “OMG” “ILUSM” “< 3 < 3 < 3” and I knew straight away that this was going to be one hell of a ride. Jumping onto TS and meeting the regulars opened my eyes to how BAD I was as a ranger!! Hard to think –shudders- that I was a bear bow’er! That is all I knew! SB and LB lol!
After getting carried through a couple dungeons with my new guildies I realised quite quickly that I needed help... and ALOT of it! I began to look to my fellow guildies with a bit of aspiration, I wanted to join them on their dungeons, events, bosses and general party’ing and not need to be carried through.. but contribute and even help out!
After speaking with MANY of AoL’s very experienced gamers I began to work on my own style of playing (kinda reminded me of a headless chicken to start with!) I was guided through every aspect of Guild Wars 2 and I began to make some really amazing friends who I will NEVER forget!
I will miss those chats on TS when a couple of our members had a couple to drink and tongues loosened up with much laughter (with snorts) and joke telling... There have been a couple times I have sprayed water all over my monitor and keyboard from laughing too hard.. I have walked away from my PC holding my aching sides with tears in my eyes!
I have raged and screamed and cried at my monitor when in a fractal being stuck at Mai Trin or...... even worse..... Grawl –shudders- I have sworn, I have laughed, I have learnt... and I have loved it all!
I achieved alot within AoL... and I don’t believe that I would have been able to do what I have done without the support of each and every member!
I was fortunate enough to be included in the officer’s circle and I truly cherished that role, and I strived every time I was on to help as many people as I could... even if it was with simple humour or for those Dr Who fans “Hello sweetie” and “Spoilers” I always did everything I could to help anyone out!
As for this being my final goodbye within AoL... I would LOVE to have ANYONE keep me on their friends list and mail (Dragnix.9607) or whisper me with anything!
ARMY of LIGHTNESS ROCKS AND IT ALWAYS WILL!!!!

Grawnaw
Level 15

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness
Number of posts : 158
City : Melbourne
Hobbies : Gaming, Drawing, Handyman stuff,
Registration date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

Dragnix/Kara's Final Farewell Empty Re: Dragnix/Kara's Final Farewell

Post by The Beau Brothers Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:58 pm

Thank you for sharing Kara's good bye Aaron.

We did have some great times. I had a lot of fun with you, Kara. My brain is to tired to write a proper aloha, but for what it's worth I will miss you.

I'm sorry about everything that happened. I wish things would have been different. Live and learn. See you around Wink
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Cya around Kara. We'll throw shrimps on barbies!
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea1704 Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:19 am

hahahaha Yuri that fractal run was pricelesss.
P, take care and have fun, and don't forget about the JPs! I love you
Andrea1704
Andrea1704
Level 55

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 570
City : Netherlands
Hobbies : Flowers, jumping puzzles, playing with the dog, GW2
Registration date : 2013-10-01

Back to top Go down