Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Formation of RAiD (Kim's) Story

+5
Spell
Ever Wind Pro
Rey
Akroma
KyssAvDoden
9 posters

Go down

The Formation of RAiD (Kim's) Story Empty The Formation of RAiD (Kim's) Story

Post by KyssAvDoden Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:02 am

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away......

....There was a player named Lumsk Shadowstalker (translation: Devious Shadowstalker). She was a new ranger, fresh out of pre searing when she joined a small guild the Founding Powers. The leader of the guild, Kiz Ran, seemed nice since he helped her complete the first mission of Ascalon. Lumsk was proud to be in a guild, and honored that even as a new player, a guild would accept her.

As the weeks progressed, Lumsk became stronger and more experienced, earning an officer rank in the small guild of 18. Inactivity seemed to be a predominent problem as Kiz Ran would not be seen for weeks at a time. By the time Lumsk ventured into Cantha for the first time, she was very disheartened. She took to the marketplace, looking to help new players to ease to boredom. One day she stumbled across a troubled ranger, Gahiji the Hunter, who was looking for some help on the quest Closer to the Stars. Lumsk promised to help, and he claimed that his guild leader too was coming to help him. Lumsk was taken aback by this notion. Never had she heard of a guild leader lowering his or herself to help a fellow guild member. Surprised by this guild leader's show of kindness, Lumsk quit the guild of the Founding Powers and joind the Doyen Council [Hax]. Hax was very different from [FFs], it was part of the large [HERO] alliance and there were many people talking on both guild chat and alliance chat. She quickly made friends with the other members of [Hax] and the alliance. She became especially close to Chase Vilehand (Hax leader), Lady Audrina (Hax co-founder and officer), Ever Wind Pro (Hax officer), Gahiji the hunter (hax member and future officer), Juriaan Cuthalion (HERO guild and alliance leader), Espero que Muertas (HERO co-founder and leader), S P E L L Shard (no idea but I assume officer of HERO), Tsirus Mercenary (ADD leader, original alliance leader before HERO), Passifis the Vile (HERO officer), Ally the Derv (HERO Officer), and Spice N Dice (ROAR officer). Through all of her new friends that she made, Lumsk became experienced and talanted in both PvE and PvP, beating all the campaigns and earning herself an officership position in Hax. Sadly, there was emotional drama within the alliance between the tough rules and regulations set up by Juriaan Cuthalion, and emotional ties could not be readily repaired. [Hax] and [ADD] left the [HERO] alliance to start their own, in hopes to find a more relaxing and efficient way to organize their members. Forming a new alliance was tough, and without the other guilds of the old alliance, the chat grew very quiet. Ever Wind Pro had bouts of wanderlust, and would leave [HAX] for a period of time to quell his anxiety.

Lumsk had the idea to found a new guild with Ever Wind Pro, in hopes of keeping from running away from his old friends. Spice N Dice offered the starting money and We Have Big [Egos] was formed. [Egos] grew quickly and soon picked up other members from the old alliance such as Spice N Dice, S P E L L Shard, Gahiji the Hunter, Knightmare (various first names), Passifis the Vile, and a few other members. Times were great for the next few weeks as we would often get into faction competitons with [Hax]. Even though the initial split from Hax seemed beneficial, [Egos] slowly killed [Hax]. Members from Hax would quit and go to Egos, and hax became progressively inactive. Then, the sad news came that our old alliance leader, Juriaan Cuthalion passed away in the Netherlands, due to diabetic shock. Depression gripped the alliance and it slowly fell apart. Leader of [Egos] Ever Wind Pro then went on a vaction for two weeks, and when he returned Hax was all but dead. He then made the mistake in promoting an inactive member as guildleaer instead of kicking him, causing our 50+ member guild to fail. Rolling Eyes (I still love you Adrian!)

S P E L L Shard, remembered that he had two extra guilds from other accounts that once belonged to the [HERO] alliance and were given to him by Juriaan (I might be wrong there correct me sam). Thus the true Rage Against the Demons [RAiD] was born. In just a month we have acquired around 64 membes and are blossoming into a bustling, active guild. Lady Audrina (co-founder of the old Hax) joined us, and we are all like one big family. The saga of Lumsk Shadowstalker continues, and she hopes that she can pass on what she has learned about the game to others in hopes of preserving the talent and skills of those players who are now gone.

Fin.

Last edited by KyssAvDoden on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total
KyssAvDoden
KyssAvDoden
Level 23

Female
Number of posts : 236
City : Oslo, Norway (currently in Richmond, VA)
Hobbies : you
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

The Formation of RAiD (Kim's) Story Empty Re: The Formation of RAiD (Kim's) Story

Post by KyssAvDoden Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:03 am

btw if u are going to read this, you must have alot of time on your hands.. (Like me) Smile
KyssAvDoden
KyssAvDoden
Level 23

Female

Back to top Go down

The Formation of RAiD (Kim's) Story Empty Re: The Formation of RAiD (Kim's) Story

Post by Akroma Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:31 pm

so long has you want to write 'em - we'll read 'em. (tip for future; paragraphs) Very Happy
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rey Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:49 pm

The Formation of RAiD (Kim's) Story Trailer_Gestaltungsanforderungen

Holy Wall-O-Text Batman!
Rey
Rey
Level 15

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by KyssAvDoden Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:58 pm

ok ok I'll add spaces.. geeez Suspect
KyssAvDoden
KyssAvDoden
Level 23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ever Wind Pro Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:27 pm

And were still growing cheers and now i know how you came to this moment kim. i know your playing history now Twisted Evil
Ever Wind Pro
Ever Wind Pro
Level 32

Male
Guild : [RAiD]
Number of posts : 329
City : Perth. Australia
Hobbies : hanging out with friends, sport, being the most random person

Back to top Go down

Post by KyssAvDoden Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:33 pm

*runs* ok wise guy... what's yours?
KyssAvDoden
KyssAvDoden
Level 23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ever Wind Pro Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:37 pm

ill post mine later when im not in a rush lol
Ever Wind Pro
Ever Wind Pro
Level 32

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spell Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:56 pm

Yes I was an officer of HERO.
Also, the other guild was a Luxon guild Juriaan had tried to create, so no, it was never in the alliance.
Spell
Spell
Level 75

Male
Guild : Rage Aganist The Demons [RAiD]
Number of posts : 774
City : Sacramento, CA
Hobbies : Being as immature as possible.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Anya Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:41 am

*applauds* Nice story/history/wall of text that I read Surprised
Anya
Anya
Level 6

Male
Number of posts : 64
City : Odessa, Texas
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Spell Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:27 am

I love how you blame us for the death of Hax. Audri is gonna hate us now. tongue
Spell
Spell
Level 75

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ever Wind Pro Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:46 am

My Story.

I started off like most people in Proph. I was around lv 3 when i left pre and saw audrina recruiting. i didnt kno what a guild was so i joined them to find out. being a new person i asked if i could become an officer. chase was smart to refuse for now cause that allowed me to learn the game and make new friends. about a month i had started to become a bit expereienced and both kyss and gahiji had join the guild. we were in the HERO allience so i had a lot of help to improve my skills that i was still developing. I was finaly allowed to be an officer in which i was proud of being. it took me about 9 months to fully complete the game on 1 character that i was mainly using because i was helping other officers and members and even leaders in the game which was also develping my skills that i was gaining.

Once i had completed the game i was starting to become a bit bored with pve so started to look into pvp. I had a lot of skills by then so i knew what to do but it was still a new experience for me. By then i also had nightfall and factions in which i loved and was able to fully access the game. Around that time though i was starting to look for more people and i did stupid things to be with more countrymen. I left Hax for a bit to join the guild AUS when i was in AUS i met up with Akiva Bloodlust in which im still friends with today. She was in a position like me in honing our skills so we helped each other out and we still do today the the further days ahead of us.

About a day or 2 in with AUS i was starting to miss Hax and i think the rest of the guild missed me too. kim was pming me as well to come back. I did go back but i did lots more of those for about 2 months or so. While i was doing my guild hunting in my little moments i met up with a guy called Lion The Paladin. He was quite experiend and tought me what he did and now im starting to help him cause of all the help i have gained from people. We still keep in touch now.

When i got back i wasnt my usual self as the others found out because i wanted a livly and active guild and kim i think saw that the most in me. She asked me to co-lead a guild with a friend spice n dice. I agreed seeing as it would be a new experience for me. we named it We Have Big[Egos] it was going great. we went back to hax in which by then because of the tragic event of juriaan had made their own allience. we were gaining members fast and we had also invited friends from the old allience too. about 2 months in to the guilds life i went on holidays. when i came back i had found out that hax had almost died in members and egos was out of controll cause nobody was leading them. i also made a fatal mistake in promoting a 3 week inactive person to the leader.

S P E L L Shard then told me that he had other guild from the old allience of HERO that we could use. i was still feeling miserable but the guys convinced me and we created RAiD. We then joined this alliance and we are still growing numbers and are becoming more and more active and larger.
Ever Wind Pro
Ever Wind Pro
Level 32

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ever Wind Pro Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:46 am

Yes it is a big wall of text but its my strory
Ever Wind Pro
Ever Wind Pro
Level 32

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KyssAvDoden Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:30 am

*cries* I didn't know Hax was ur first guild.. good story... we should write fan fiction together.. jk jk.. anyways, sammy do u have one?
KyssAvDoden
KyssAvDoden
Level 23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KyssAvDoden Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:31 am

and btw Pro, u lead and I shall follow
KyssAvDoden
KyssAvDoden
Level 23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spell Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:50 am

Yes I do, but it is boring as hell. Who would like to read?
Spell
Spell
Level 75

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KyssAvDoden Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:24 am

Well it can't be as bad as Pro's so go for it Smile (Jk Pro)
KyssAvDoden
KyssAvDoden
Level 23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spell Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:03 am

Okay, so there was a dude named Sam.

TO BE CONTINUED
Spell
Spell
Level 75

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ever Wind Pro Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:55 am

... put in more detail man sheesh
Ever Wind Pro
Ever Wind Pro
Level 32

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spell Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:45 am

Last time on my story:
Spell wrote:Okay, so there was a dude named Sam.

For the first month to two months of my playing on guild wars, I just created and deleted characters after getting bored with them. Only one left pre. I later joined a guild (don't remember the name) that I left later on. The reason for my leaving was that a friend of mine in real life told me that the guild I was in sucked and brought me to HERO. At the time, I still only really had one character, the one that left pre. I also had a PvP character that I was on much more often. The PvE character never went past level 10.

TO BE CONTINUED

Next time on my story:
My time in HERO
Spell
Spell
Level 75

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by passifis Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:34 am

Wow Kim, I read yours and almost cried. Reading it dredged up a lot of old memories. I'll have to post my history as well because there was a little bit that you left out when mentioning me.
passifis
passifis
Level 33

Male
Number of posts : 334
City : Weir
Hobbies : Guild Wars, Computer Programming, Gaming, Music
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by passifis Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:49 am

Let's see, where to begin. Well, I have been in many many guilds, most of which I can't remember nor do I believe they even exist anymore. I had begun playing gw about a month or so after prophecies was released, back then it was just referred to as Guild Wars. After finishing pre-searing I got bored with the game and actually took a series of hiatus's from the game until I heard that there was a new campaign being released (Factions) and I started to play again.

As soon as I logged on there were countless people recruiting for guilds and I joined the first one that I saw. Things didn't work out so well and after a few months I became the leader of the guild by default due to inactivity. I left that guild and joined a new one, it seemed to be better and the players seemed to be more active in it. Well, due to uncontrollable circumstances, I ended up taking about a year hiatus and upon returning I was the leader of the guild and all alone.

Now, by this time I was beginning to become discouraged in the whole guild system and took a break from any guild activity just playing solo. Until I came across a group of people that I did a mission with. Afterwards they invited me to join their guild and I joined, hoping that I had finally found a decent guild.

I remained in the guild for quite sometime until the faithful day I stumbled across an add on Guild Wars Guru by a player named Juriaan Cuthalion. Thanks to his assistance I was able to finally beat Prophecies just months before I got my hands on Eye of the North. Upon completion of Prophecies, Juriaan mentioned his guild and said that he would be proud to have me as a member. Without a second thought, I left the guild I was in and joined HERO.

I quickly made many friends in both the guild and alliance that HERO lead and within a months time, I had been promoted to an officer and then to head officer in a few more months time. I felt I had finally found the guild I had been looking for all along. A home for me in Guild Wars, a family. Then things seemed to change. Rules became stricter and the fun seemed to die away. After some talking with others from the guild and the alliance, I chose to leave HERO along with a friend of mine Krista Rolyat (Mark). Together we formed the guild Against Da Grain and joined up with the newly formed HAX alliance.

Due to my poor recruiting skills and the seemingly lack of interest by the other officers, AtG died out fairly quickly and I abandoned it for greener pastures, joining the newly formed guild EGOS. After sometime, due to personal matters, I was forced to take yet another hiatus and upon returning, found that EGOS as well as the HAX alliance was all but dead.

Thankfully, Sam was on at the time and invited me to join RAiD and that is where our story leads us to now.
passifis
passifis
Level 33

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KyssAvDoden Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:19 am

well... haha... nvm...I never knew you were that many guild Jow, that's neat Smile
KyssAvDoden
KyssAvDoden
Level 23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by passifis Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:55 am

Yeah, I've been around so to speak.
passifis
passifis
Level 33

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight Richard Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:05 pm

and then dark knight richard join [RAiD] and everybody loved him.... king
Dark Knight Richard
Dark Knight Richard
Level 2

Male
Number of posts : 26
Hobbies : skateboarding,card tricks, guild wars
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Spice N Dice Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Spice's Story:

I started playing guild wars nearly 30 months ago. The reason I purchased the game was my friends from another RPG decided to play it. I joined a guild formed by them for those who used to play Dungeon Siege, which was the first RPG I played; the guild was called “The Nude Blues”. During the first year our guild leader started playing world of war craft and wasn’t seen on guild wars for weeks. This prompted an officer, Andrew, to start another guild which he named “We Are The White Tigers [Roar].

I was a noob for the better part of the first year just aimlessly wandering through the game either alone or with the small band of friends I called guildies. One day an officer and friend, Pj, called me to kaineng where she needed help with a quest, when I met her there she was conversing with another player called Juriaan Cuthalion. I, being an extremely jealous person, took an immediate dislike to him. He offered our guild a place in his alliance [HERO], I was not too keen on it but Pj was a close friend and I wouldn’t make a stupid decision where she was concerned.

After joining the alliance one of our officers and good friend left as he did not want to be part of the alliance, I have not heard from him since. In the end though it turned out great, I made many friends like Pro, Jow, Gahiji, and Sam, and some people that I can honestly say have been the best friends I have had in my life, namely Kim (officer of Hax) and Ally (officer of HERO).

After the HERO alliance dismantled due to growing inner issues I resumed playing alone, although I had gained an immense amount of experience from being in HERO, I was not satisfied to remain in ROAR as they would not challenge themselves in the game and I needed challenge. So, one day when I heard Kim and pro talking about starting a new guild, I wasn’t sure if they would go through with it or not, so I encouraged them and offered to join and even pay for the guild hall if they started it. This plan worked out for everyone as pro wanted a guild with more active members, Kim wanted a guild that pro couldn’t leave, and I wanted more group activity. That was how [EGOS] was born. Due to an unfortunate event EGOS had to be abandoned but amazingly that turned out for the best as well, we joined the alliance [AOL] in our new guild [RAiD] which was started by Sam during the time of HERO. AOL has been very welcoming and I hope this alliance continues to prosper =)
Spice N Dice
Spice N Dice
Level 39

Male
Number of posts : 395
City : Madaxersville
Hobbies : Finding every possible way to bug you
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down