Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finnguala's Fabulous & Frivolous Forté: Formation

5 posters

Go down

Finnguala's Fabulous & Frivolous Forté: Formation Empty Finnguala's Fabulous & Frivolous Forté: Formation

Post by Finnguala Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:05 pm

I'm interested in if there are any of you out there that are interested (interest in interest, yes) in learning speed-clears.
I'm going to be doing them much more recently, as I have nothing to do but to wait for August 25th.

First off, you'll want an assassin to do... basically 90% of what's available in the dungeon-realm.
For the rest of the professions (but still including assassin areas): There is the Fissure of Woe Speed-clear. (I'm excluding UWSC because... I haven't gotten back into that myself, but it is there for the future or for yourself to delve into).

I will start to compile my own information on these runs, in the case that they can be more helpful than just the links to PvX, as it provides personal insight, but for now I'll just stick with those handy PvX links. At the moment, these links are mainly just to show you what's available.
If you are interested in this, please tell me! I'd like to get a group together of people that do these, because at the moment I can only recall a few in the entire alliance that know these.

Most popular:

(Assassins, Monks, Rangers, Dervishes when you are experienced): Shards of Orr Speed-Clear

(Basically everything except Paragon and Warriors are starting to be disliked by teams): Fissure of Woe Speed-Clear

The rest of these are available (all assassin) dungeon speed-clears:

Catacombs of Kathandrax Speed-Clear

Frostmaw Speed-Clear

Bogroots Speed-Clear

Rragar Speed-Clear

Pm me in-game (Finnguala Catriona) with any questions, these are fun to pass the time and make money!
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1097
City : Mid-Atlantic USA
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Finnguala's Fabulous & Frivolous Forté: Formation Empty Re: Finnguala's Fabulous & Frivolous Forté: Formation

Post by chrisf Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:58 am

Teach me Ranger stuff.

Smile
chrisf
chrisf
Level 9

Male
Guild : REV
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Finnguala's Fabulous & Frivolous Forté: Formation Empty Re: Finnguala's Fabulous & Frivolous Forté: Formation

Post by neoteo Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:20 am

this is when i wish o had to time to spend on gw like before ...

Crying or Very sad
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnguala Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:20 am

chrisf wrote:Teach me Ranger stuff.

Smile

Sure! I'll try and grab you sometime to tell you what's needed for a ranger in Shards of Orr Speed-Clear if that interests you...and I'm not sure if you know Fissure of Woe Speed-Clear, but for that I can do my best to show you the split that they have rangers do, and EoE.

----------

neoteo wrote:this is when i wish o had to time to spend on gw like before ...

Crying or Very sad

What do you mean? Just not enough time on Guild Wars? :/
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan

Back to top Go down

Post by vickster Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Kathandrax?? Rragars?? Frastmar?? Oh.. definitely interested... I can do Froggy...not very well... but wouldn't mind learning the others... Count me in!!! Aura (be aware... I do stink at my assasin...lol)
vickster
vickster
Level 75

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 782
City : Worcester Ma USA
Hobbies : reading, time with kids
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:27 am

not enough to join you in all your SC
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkleTwinkle Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:46 am

This is relevant to my interest to interests. You can count me in Archy Very Happy

Knowledge be power, and I must say I'm quite weak.

SparkleTwinkle
Level 0

Guild : Liar
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnguala Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:12 pm

Please harass me when I am online. Seriously.

Friend me, if you see me online: ask if I'm doing anything, feel free to somewhat spam even...

I'd like to know who is lazily dozing around in Guild Wars (like me) and wants to just do speed-cleary stuff!
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:44 pm

i seriously love your attitude finn
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnguala Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:05 pm

neoteo wrote:i seriously love your attitude finn

Why, thank you! I mean it as well, the more the merrier!
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down