Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korridons Quest ... yes i meant to say kool stead of cool

Go down

Korridons Quest ... yes i meant to say kool stead of cool Empty Korridons Quest ... yes i meant to say kool stead of cool

Post by Korridon Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:29 am

Korridon's Background
Korridon's Quest: Chapter One: The Upper One

You ask my story ... but it comes as a cost, that of time, mind, and understanding.

Alas, this is the time for the ancient ceremony, many centuries old, to repeat once again. This ceremony is of which all the people of our realm are to worship the God of Fire and Flames. Fire is our signature in this world in which I and others exist upon. There are many known magics in this time, but we must abide by the warmth of the fire. The fire god is the strongest of the gods and goddesses that we know exist. Anyone who doesn't vow by this code shall die in sacrifice to the god himself to proof what we shall believe.

This ceremony happens once every twenty years ... and there is no escaping it. We show our allegiance by many and a lot of techniques. Anywhere from Casting the fire itself in respect to the god to disclaiming the other gods and goddesses. You can imagine anyone going into Oblivion seeing anyone who disrespected the "only" one.

I was born a year after the last ceremony, needless to say I'm a young man of nineteen. Now is the first time i must show my love to the deity. But this would be false love ... I loathe this so called god. Killing others to prove his power, Disregarding the other deities that exist in this realm. I hate the very thing it is. I do not belong to fire ...

Fiery can have the other slaves to this unholy manifest. I was never taught fire, but the church's services that was somewhat free. I personally do not love the warmth or unbaring hotness on my body, my soul. I love the kool, refreshing breeze blowing through my Sky Blue hair, my skin, my blood. I am the very human that the Fire doesn't love, or one of the few that disrespects him ...

My name happens to be Korridon Corellis. My hands slowly move in careful motions to resemble and conjure the very Water and Frost I love. If the unfair god disliked anyone, it would be me, his nemesis, his opposite.

The population now gathers in a crowd, soon to amend to a line, looking toward the altar at which the Priest waits. The Fire-Loyalists sing their songs, pleasing the one for the upcoming event. Now is the time, the test, that shall determine my destiny ...

To Be Continued
Korridon
Korridon
Level 8

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Korridons Quest ... yes i meant to say kool stead of cool Empty Re: Korridons Quest ... yes i meant to say kool stead of cool

Post by Korridon Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:44 pm

Korridon's Background
Korridon's Quest: Chapter Two: The Crowd

Oh ... I'm rushing my story, my book of life. I almost forgot to tell you of my population.

"My" people ... they were of all ways: Tall and Short, Light and Dark Toned, Hair Styles and Colors, Personalities. All ways but one. Religion and Beliefs. The reason is, of course, obvious. There was more than one religion displayed in this kingdom, but the ones that weren't of Fire were weak, unenforced. The unsincereness of these magics and beliefs were ... lets say "excepted", but these ways would be disclaimed and stepped on at the ceremony. And trust me, once they gave in, they never were convinced to go back ...

The gods and goddesses who are of these paths are eternally angry at many things. To name only a few: The god of Fire. They hated him for the very item he is. They hate being behind his order and command: his authority. Another: The people who so weakly and undeterminely use them and give them up. They loathe these "humans" using their name for sillyness. I couldn't blame them myself.

Not I though, i would take my Water and Frost proudly and greatly, without a shake that could alter my choice. My will shall prevail other the other. My faith is a strong one. With the married couple, Water and Frost, their joined power flows within me. Water, as she refreshes and soothes my flaws, and Frost, as he gives me the conjuration of offensive spells to my liking.

Some people didn't use magic at all. They loved the Physical Endurance, Strength, Precision, and Agility. Some became to be the bravest of this world's Warriors. Others loved Nature's Blessings, and became Druids and Rangers. A few even mixed their Physical ways with that of Magic, like the always Agile and Critical Assassins, or the Auristic Divinity of the Scythe-Wielding Dervish.

All these people, all together, will soon lose their devotion of their desired paths. The Firey one did have one great value: That of forgiveness. But "convincing" of the ways of Fire was enough.

I shall be "judged" soon, as with many others. But I would prevail, I would succeed ....

To Be Continued
Korridon
Korridon
Level 8

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down