Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was The Booting of Arcadius's guild a Right choice?

+8
sabith
recon
Spell
Akroma
Israfil DaSlayer
Kiera
Haru
The Path To Pain
12 posters

Go down

Was kicking Arcadius's Guild a right choice?

Was The Booting of Arcadius's guild a Right choice? I_vote_lcap84%Was The Booting of Arcadius's guild a Right choice? I_vote_rcap 84% 
[ 16 ]
Was The Booting of Arcadius's guild a Right choice? I_vote_lcap16%Was The Booting of Arcadius's guild a Right choice? I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 19

Was The Booting of Arcadius's guild a Right choice? Empty Was The Booting of Arcadius's guild a Right choice?

Post by The Path To Pain Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:29 am

Please explain your thaughts and opinions over are most recent alliance chat drama and the kicking of a guild Very Happy Please do not reply if you where not in the conversation we had on AC.
The Path To Pain
The Path To Pain
Level 2

Male
Guild : Dark Phoenixs of Wonder
Number of posts : 22
Hobbies : Drawing, Reading, Hanging out, Partying
Registration date : 2009-09-11

Back to top Go down

Was The Booting of Arcadius's guild a Right choice? Empty Re: Was The Booting of Arcadius's guild a Right choice?

Post by Haru Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:14 am

That's funny, just because someone didn't participate in drama, they cant have an opinion.
Haru
Haru
Level 80

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 856
City : St. Paul
Hobbies : Tennis, Music, Anime, Games (duh)
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Was The Booting of Arcadius's guild a Right choice? Empty Re: Was The Booting of Arcadius's guild a Right choice?

Post by The Path To Pain Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:31 am

I was aiming for people who knew what happened to share their opinion. Not just make a blind statement
The Path To Pain
The Path To Pain
Level 2

Male
Guild : Dark Phoenixs of Wonder
Number of posts : 22
Hobbies : Drawing, Reading, Hanging out, Partying
Registration date : 2009-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:09 am

Of course it was the correct thing to do. VM spammed AC with garbage regardless of being politely asked to tone it down, they brought nothing beneficial to the Alliance and yet had the gall and audacity to state that the Alliance was actually detrimental to THEIR Guild… so clearly it can be viewed that it was not a fit on either side for VM to remain within this Alliance. I would suggest Pain that other than to satisfy your own curiosity over the matter via a poll or posting, if you have concerns over their removal do feel free to discuss directly with your GL of DPW or with Akroma.
~Regards,
Kiera
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Israfil DaSlayer Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:56 pm

I do believe this is the same guild that said there was no one "FUN" on in the alliance the other night. Which is also the same time that I told them maybe they should find another alliance that met their needs. I guess akroma just helped them find it. lol

Israfil DaSlayer
Level 17

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Akroma Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:40 pm

I typically dont post on threads like this. I will say that we have learned from experience over the years that one person, or a few people do not necessarily share the same views as an entire guild. However, this came from a new guild leader. One that has had problems in the alliance in the past. One that I had kicked for immaturity. After speaking with this leader for a long long time, he assured me he grew up and his old ways were long gone. If a member is not happy, they should consult their officer or guild leader. If an officer is not happy with their guild, they have the ability to help shape/mold the guild to improve whatever it is they are complaining about. If a leader is complaining, they'd better have a damn good reason. More importantly, they better have good support to back it up.

In this alliance, I have given many guilds a helping hand in order to grow, be a contribution, and more importantly have fun. [AoL] has stood strong at 100 members since '06 and has kicked ass and taken names all throughout. For a new guild to come in with a chip on their shoulder and be disrespectful will not be tolerated.
Akroma
Akroma
Level 80

Male
Number of posts : 845
City : CT
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Spell Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:47 pm

Sorry Israfil, that was actually me just joking around. Sorry if anyone was offended, I was just being weird.
Spell
Spell
Level 75

Male
Guild : Rage Aganist The Demons [RAiD]
Number of posts : 774
City : Sacramento, CA
Hobbies : Being as immature as possible.
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by recon Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:10 pm

meh, they were a bunch of toolbags anyway. Always yelling in caps and talkin trash. I say good riddance.

recon
Level 16

Male
Number of posts : 161
City : Tallahassee
Hobbies : this stuff.
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Israfil DaSlayer Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:37 pm

Recon, I hate you!

Israfil DaSlayer
Level 17

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sabith Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:23 pm

to much spamming from those jerks i couldent talk in pece without turning off ac
sabith
sabith
Level 8

Male
Number of posts : 86
City : new york this is state but w/e
Hobbies : stuff
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesop Rock Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:13 am

Haru wrote:That's funny, just because someone didn't participate in drama, they cant have an opinion.
QFT
Aesop Rock
Aesop Rock
Level 3

Guild : BOOM
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by pendragon Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:50 pm

I stand behind the booting. I had no part in it, but we have standards of conduct here and obviously someone couldn't adhere to it. We have rules for a reason. Akroma is THE ALLIANCE leader and ultimately it is his choice. He doesn't boot simply because he doesn't get along with someone, he boots for cause.

I won't vote because I don't have all of the facts. However, I will say I stand behind what was done.
pendragon
pendragon
Level 50

Male
Number of posts : 520
City : Sevierville, TN
Hobbies : Gaming, gardening
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Melannie Stryder Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:00 am

I stand behind Akroma and trust he had good cause to boot them
Melannie Stryder
Melannie Stryder
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Hobbies : running from dots
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:29 am

Why are yall Still Going on about something that happened like .. Um Months ago? lol .... Before some was even here ! \_
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Melannie Stryder Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:42 am

I was wondering the same thing amber
Melannie Stryder
Melannie Stryder
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Hobbies : running from dots
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down