Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mtg notes 2-May-2010

3 posters

Go down

Mtg notes 2-May-2010 Empty Mtg notes 2-May-2010

Post by Kiera Sun May 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Brief meeting held today with all that were online in Guild-Chat.
Some items brought up of the interests currently going on here in AoL:
Speed-clears- those interested and want to do, AC will be posting links to vids to watch and then also rounding up us no0blet guildies (and experienced ones) for participating! Stay tuned here in our section and also talk to AC for more information!
Daily ZM/ZB - goes without saying most people do these on a daily basis so if you're going to do, just yell out and grab people to accompany you!
Dungeons - Seems there are a majority who want to do these for books, so again grab grab and go! (plus don't forget Dan does these all the time, watch for his postings on which one(s) he will be attacking.
Campaign Sweeps and new toon days - you know, that character you made but then never did much with.... we all have some like that so having events focusing on a certain campaign to push everyone through would rock!
Personal Goals:
Jemby's working on Guardian for Elona and also puttering around up in EoTN
Kiera (me) working on VQ for Factions and then tackling Prophecies HM Missions and then VQ it (so that will leave my monkie with just EoTN to max out.

Open Reminder to everyone.... your participation and active involvement is key to any Guild being a hoppin and fun place to be. Don't become discouraged/discontent or stay silent if you think of any ideas for improvement or want to do something (from learning a new profession or area to working your way through campaigns.) Time-zones vary and people online at certain times also varies (me I'm a sunday all day, tues, thurs, and saturday night kinna person Eastern Time, with mon/weds/fri not so much). But the main thing to keep in mind is in the end, if you're reading this.... AoL is your Guild and will be what you put into her for effort Smile no voice or action is ever insignificant whether GL, Officer, or Member.... titles do not dictate importance!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Mtg notes 2-May-2010 Empty Re: Mtg notes 2-May-2010

Post by Naix Mccloud Sun May 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Ok nice to know my suggestion didnt go unanswered
Naix Mccloud
Naix Mccloud
Level 27

Male
Number of posts : 275
City : a burned out berg where the teams dont get lucky ..and neither do i
Hobbies : photography, bad jokes , and baseball fan extraondinare
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Mon May 03, 2010 12:40 am

Aww crap I forgot that aol has meetings on Sunday. I'll try to make the next one
Logan
Logan
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1021
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down