Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting notes 10-Oct-2010

2 posters

Go down

Meeting notes 10-Oct-2010 Empty Meeting notes 10-Oct-2010

Post by Kiera Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:22 pm

Hiyas!
We had a quick guild-meeting today just as a check in before everyone went back to dot killing. Amer has suggested we begin forming up Hero Armor groups as hey who couldnt use them, either on theirs OR sell for some major bucks now that the Calculator is out to show what still needs to be done, so look for yells to party-up on that. Also Positiiv is going to be working on his Legendary Master of the North, Kurz, and Lux so will be tossing out for people to come adventure with him also on those adventures! Campaign sweeps to clean up Bonus/Masters towards titles are going to start on Monday plus yours truly is still OCD'ing over stupid @#$%@&%*( Cartography and I need some that are only available in missions so let's get this done! Oh and reminder the mat traders have been running out of A LOT of items, so salvage salvage salvage everything that drops and get some decent easy money!
Thats it that's all, told ya it was a brief meeting!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Meeting notes 10-Oct-2010 Empty Re: Meeting notes 10-Oct-2010

Post by donnilee Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:41 am

Sorry I couldn't make it - I had a family thing. If anyone wants to be shown how to farm the Mysterious Armor Pieces, let me know, I can take them in.
donnilee
donnilee
Level 80

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 814
City : Waterbury, CT
Hobbies : Writing fanfiction for XF, Gaming
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down