Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting notes 10-Jul-2011

Go down

Meeting notes 10-Jul-2011 Empty Meeting notes 10-Jul-2011

Post by Kiera Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Brief meeting 10-Jul-2011
1. There will be no trolling by anyone in AoL of either Allies or Guildies. This includes but not limited to going to a town an announcing people should whisper (persons ign) for free items/money. If you do and I'm made aware of it, you will be kicked, banned, and blacklisted once I see a screencap of it. It also means absolutely no baiting/tormenting/bullying allies or guildies in whispers, guild chat, or ally-chat. To be clear, this is not up for discussion, debate, or "I was only having some fun". It doesn't matter who does it within AoL, they will be removed because it's shit behaviour.
2. Get on vent! most scheduled guild group activities are requiring all party-members to be on vent.
3. Check the forum FREQUENTLY. There is a feature once you log in where you can view ONLY the new posts, utilize it and be aware of what's going on around you.
4. Darian AND Dayle have offered to teach/tutor T1 and T2 for FoWSC to anyone interested in learning either or both spots. Take them up on this if you'd like to learn. The more people we have that can roll to the various spots, the easier AND faster it will be to get teams together.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down