Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mtg Notes 1-May-2011

2 posters

Go down

Mtg Notes 1-May-2011 Empty Mtg Notes 1-May-2011

Post by Kiera Mon May 02, 2011 1:15 am

Guild meeting notes from 1-May-2011
1. Thread created for people to post what elite-area trophy(s) they are missing from their Hall of Monuments (example- Fissure of Woe, Urgoz, The Deep, Sorrows Furnace) etc.
2. Reminder to keep ally-chat relatively clean where as guild-chat is more casual/relaxed.
3. Asked everyone to be involved in AoL. Talk to fellow Guildies on a regular basis. The more comfortable we are with everyone in AoL, the more opportunities for adventures with other than H/H become available.
4. Requested everyone have forum account and able to see the AoL-only section. (and also check it frequently as many party-ups will be formed here)
5. Vent. Whether have a working mic or not, it also increases everyone's socialization with both Guild and Allies.
6. Sundays are to be AoL Party-Up Days (of course taking time to be involved in the Alliance-hosted events). From Dungeons to campaign sweeps to VQ's, etc etc, each Officer/GL will rotate a Sunday to gather a group to go kill things!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Mtg Notes 1-May-2011 Empty Re: Mtg Notes 1-May-2011

Post by donnilee Tue May 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Sorry I missed meeting. Was really not feeling well this past weekend. My sinus and allergies are kicking my butt. I was not on much at all -- spent most of the day in bed. Anyhoo, I'm back I'm back in action now.
donnilee
donnilee
Level 80

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 814
City : Waterbury, CT
Hobbies : Writing fanfiction for XF, Gaming
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down