Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15-Feb-2011 Note

4 posters

Go down

15-Feb-2011 Note Empty 15-Feb-2011 Note

Post by Kiera Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:17 pm

Greetings!
Been a bit since I've written a note concerning the Alliance so figured right now is as good a time as any Smile (yes this is where you put on your crash helmets and grab the decipher-ring to figure out what I'm saying....)

As you'll notice, I've removed LAG from the Alliance. Please note they have done absolutely NOTHING bad, but it's my decision based solely in favour of adding in a Guild that has viable activity both in their Guild and can contribute to the Alliance activities as well. I've sent Bal an email as I've been unable to catch him online and hopefully someday soon we'll see them back with us!

We also have a new Guild, KGB, that's joined us. They are pretty darn active both with their Kurz title hunting as well as party-ups.

I am talking to several Guilds that have expressed interest in joining us, they are not huge which is completely fine. They average 30-40 people in each that are highly active, social, and want to contribute as part of an Alliance.

I don't plan to just coast or get by until GW 2 comes out. I want this place to be roaring into it with balls to the wall and ready to go, with each of us having numerous people spanning guild and alliance that we plan on further adventuring with. If that means cutting and adding, then that will be what happens because it's only fair to YOU and everyone else who logs in day after day for slogging through title hunting or dot-aggroing to have other active, nutty people to play with.

Any questions or concerns, hit me up in-game or here in forum as I'm always floating around somewhere!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

15-Feb-2011 Note Empty Re: 15-Feb-2011 Note

Post by daylecampbell Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:01 pm

I think that this was a good decision seeing that I have never really seen this guild active, even during my time zone.
daylecampbell
daylecampbell
Level 55

Male
Number of posts : 564
City : Plymouth UK
Hobbies : Photography, Skating ,Wishing for red dots
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by donnilee Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:28 pm

I support you in all your decisions. Size isn't as important as activity, you are correct.
donnilee
donnilee
Level 80

Female
Number of posts : 814
City : Waterbury, CT
Hobbies : Writing fanfiction for XF, Gaming
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucci_Slevin Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:17 am

Read and noted. Liar is looking for more allies for MTSC, HA, GVG as well as other speedclears. gogogogogo!

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male
Guild : Liars Cheats and Thieves
Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down