Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've lost that loving feeling, goodbye AoL

+8
Flynx
sky
Amer
Sarah Leee
daylecampbell
pendragon
Kiera
Draco
12 posters

Go down

I've lost that loving feeling, goodbye AoL Empty I've lost that loving feeling, goodbye AoL

Post by Draco Sun May 01, 2011 3:39 am

Well its been a long and hard decision to make but i regret to inform everyone I'm leaving AoL, I have weighed the pros and cons heavily and puts a strain on my heart to say i don't feel i belong here anymore. I gave up on doing stuff with allies long ago, i hardly ever talk in ally chat anymore and don't feel i connect with anyone, every time i do talk it gets awkwardly quiet. I gave up on the alliance, since my best friends seem to have quit guild wars.

The guild I haven't been feel like i fit in for the last month, rune, Kiera and Bruno are the very few people I've interacted with in the last month or 2, i feel like that family feeling i had a long time ago is gone. I said something about doing my pre vanguard quest and got the feeling from the reaction that i was weird for playing pre searing. Also just like ally chat anytime i talk in guild chat it seems to die and I'm tired of the cold shoulder feeling i get from it. I've never been popular like say certain names. I know I don't form party ups but every time I've tried I got a negative reaction. I just feel like i don't belong anymore.

I loved the guilds We Play With Our [Nubz] and Army Of Lightness [AoL] for a long time but having lost that loving feeling its time to become a free agent again. I may rejoin in GW2 just keep an eye out for me when it comes out.

if u wanna be my friend my main toon name is Draco Spiritsage, Sorry AoL and all my friends

P.S. kiera, zero mutt says hi
Draco
Draco
Level 24

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

I've lost that loving feeling, goodbye AoL Empty Re: I've lost that loving feeling, goodbye AoL

Post by Kiera Sun May 01, 2011 5:16 am

*hugggss* I'm sorry to see you go Draco and you know you'll always have a place in AoL should your path lead back this way. There's a season to everything in GW and right now it seems like your season is Spring where things are reborn and start fresh.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

I've lost that loving feeling, goodbye AoL Empty Re: I've lost that loving feeling, goodbye AoL

Post by pendragon Sun May 01, 2011 9:57 am

Good luck Draco. Though we didn't party much together, your presence here will be missed
pendragon
pendragon
Level 50

Male
Number of posts : 520
City : Sevierville, TN
Hobbies : Gaming, gardening
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by daylecampbell Sun May 01, 2011 10:42 am

OMG draco, goodbye mate you will be missed
daylecampbell
daylecampbell
Level 55

Male
Number of posts : 564
City : Plymouth UK
Hobbies : Photography, Skating ,Wishing for red dots
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Leee Sun May 01, 2011 6:59 pm

miss ya Draco Sad
Sarah Leee
Sarah Leee
Level 9

Female
Guild : RAiD
Number of posts : 94
City : Rochester
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Amer Sun May 01, 2011 7:22 pm

DRACO!!!! Good Luck bud sorry to see you go. :-(
Amer
Amer
Level 50

Male
Number of posts : 537
Hobbies : GW, Music, LOST, Killer Bunnies, My Family
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sky Mon May 02, 2011 12:50 am

Good-bye dude. I hope you enjoy your time in game, where-ever your at.
Although, the alliance has been in its cold-shoulder-ness for some time now it seems. It however is a shame to lose someone to it :[
sky
sky
Level 16

Female
Guild : RAiD
Number of posts : 164
City : Troll Cave (RAiD Hall)
Hobbies : trolololololo
Registration date : 2010-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Flynx Tue May 03, 2011 12:52 am

Lost that loving feeling? Well, I feel you've misinterpreted how we feel abot you Draco! You will be missed.
Flynx
Flynx
Level 32

Male
Number of posts : 322
City : Connecticut...close enuff
Hobbies : GW...and then other less significant games
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Tue May 03, 2011 2:33 am

That's too bad... Sad
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmy Bear Tue May 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Hey!Draco just remember the good times back in AoL!

Shocked
Grimmy Bear
Grimmy Bear
Level 9

Male
Guild : Old Grim,George,Misa AoL chat&douche bag enforcer
Number of posts : 91
City : Plot a way to get you kicked so won't be in the roster
Hobbies : *giggle*
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Thu May 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Draco , Sucks you Left and it came to that. Wish it could have been different.
Wish you well In the Future =)
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Melannie Stryder Thu May 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Draco, i was lookin forward ta gettin back and workin on our pre toons when i get home!!!!! i think Kiera put it great, new things are coming and i hope wherever you find yourself you always have fun, but i also hope you return home. well, you better be around when im back online >.> or i will hunt you down and sic my wolves on you >.> good luck man, hope to chat soon!
Melannie Stryder
Melannie Stryder
Light

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 1027
Hobbies : running from dots
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sun May 08, 2011 1:14 am

I'm still playing gw mel, just not in a guild, going lone wolf with no interest in a guild atm. bruno u know what i mean, being in AoL was being with a family, so don't patronize me lol. Grim u and i hardly ever partied up so i don't remember a bunch of good times with u, now kiera on the other hand, aggro monkey!!!
Draco
Draco
Level 24

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down