Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost interest in this game

2 posters

Go down

Lost interest in this game Empty Lost interest in this game

Post by Pjwned Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:28 pm

So, if anybody's noticed, I haven't logged in the game for a week or 2, and that's because I'm just bored of playing it. My main goal in playing the game after 7 hero parties was getting 30/50 in Hall of Monuments, and I've done that now. I was planning on doing more stuff maybe, like getting GWAMM or 35/50 or maybe checking out some PvP, but then I realized I don't feel like doing any of that stuff.

I may log in again for the next Winds of Change phase, alliance activities, slowly working on titles for GWAMM, or something else maybe, but even if I do log in at all it most likely won't be very often. That probably means I'll get booted for inactivity since having members that never log on is kind of pointless.

I still definitely plan on playing Guild Wars 2 (when it finally comes out) and maybe I'll see you guys around for that, but as far as this game goes I think I'm pretty much done with it.

Pjwned
Level 0

Guild : [LIAR]
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Lost interest in this game Empty Re: Lost interest in this game

Post by Finnguala Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:54 pm

I'm with you here mate...I've gotten to 48/50 on my HoM, but I've lost incentive to complete it for some reason, even though only two points, it's so much title work. I'm completely looking forward to gw2!!!
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1097
City : Mid-Atlantic USA
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down