Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(What is Meta now) Sc's! ~Prep up the sins

+8
big blade of woe
Rebi
Praetor
ShadowBlackG
Kyuubi
Ubber
Darian
Finnguala
12 posters

Go down

(What is Meta now) Sc's! ~Prep up the sins Empty (What is Meta now) Sc's! ~Prep up the sins

Post by Finnguala Mon May 02, 2011 12:00 am

For starters (Not to say there aren't other ways to make money) We have our people in guild-wars who like the money, so they do speed-clears to make big bucks (if they are lucky with good drops) or just to still get substantial amounts of money for the other drops.
***By the way, in-game I am "Finnguala Catriona" (I run stuff with you all as much as I can) Very Happy

[ASSASSINS ARE THE MAIN PART OF THIS ARTICLE] Fowsc is not the main priority although it can be arranged later =)

Introduction:
No matter the money that you use for cons for the party (In this assassin's clears case:Essences of Celerity for each dungeon level or a conset [which should be known to you already]) you get it back in the end of , more money, drops and reputation points/exp.

NOW FOR THE ACTUAL ACTIVITY! Friday, at around 9pm EST we will be delving into the speed-clear universe and teaching you these things. The only requirement is to carry around Brain.exe in your flash drive.

Now, a couple builds used in the most common speed-clears: (I don't know if this will show up AS the build or just a code, so you just find out what it is tongue )

Dungeons

Kathandrax: [Owlj8xjYpS6MHQ4O0kNQri7iAAA] Spearway

"Snoway" Soosc (Shards of Orr speed-clear): [Owpk8xjTaum0BkOD/1ForIBGNJdJ] ~ or something along those lines. Snoway

Frostmawsc: [OwZToY/8ZiuUn5AqBimMNLn5mEA] ~ The last skill is to be changed throughout the party
Ashway

Rragarsc (Stormway): Stormway
ANY QUESTIONS and pm me in-game (my name is up-top in pink)

~We hope to get these speed-clears (although not all-profession friendly sadly) incorporated more into the alliance!

Roster: If I remember I will update who is coming, otherwise POST!

1. Finnguala Catriona (me)
2. Kunai Fiend (Darian)
3. Akimi Of Blades
4. Telemon Ajax
5. Komorebi Kage
6. Big Blade Of Woe
7. Zero Onijuzumaru
8. Tank The Lord

Last edited by Rss122 on Fri May 06, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 13 times in total
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1097
City : Mid-Atlantic USA
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

(What is Meta now) Sc's! ~Prep up the sins Empty Re: (What is Meta now) Sc's! ~Prep up the sins

Post by Darian Mon May 02, 2011 12:29 am

I'm in, whichever dungeons or builds.
Darian
Darian
Level 50

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

(What is Meta now) Sc's! ~Prep up the sins Empty Re: (What is Meta now) Sc's! ~Prep up the sins

Post by Ubber Mon May 02, 2011 12:36 am

Sorry I run my shop friday evenings but I support this idea, great tool
Ubber
Ubber
Level 0

Guild : RLR
Number of posts : 9
City : Pittsburgh
Hobbies : Art, Baking
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuubi Mon May 02, 2011 6:03 am

I'm in with my sin Akimi of Blades for SoOsc, maybe frostmaw but defiantly Stormway since a dryad's bow is worth a load of ectos.
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Level 4

Male
Guild : RAiD
Number of posts : 45
City : Anchorage
Registration date : 2011-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnguala Mon May 02, 2011 4:39 pm

O thanks for reminding me! I can include Stormway as well if we have time. (Or at least for a later date)
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBlackG Tue May 03, 2011 11:02 am

I'm definitely interested in learning how to do ALL as I have been gearing my sin towards doing SC's. I am missing one or two items which I can acquire easily. If possible put me down as an Alt because I usually do not get home until 7 pst. My IGN is Xx Shadow Bane Xx Shocked

Last edited by ShadowBlackG on Tue May 03, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to include time im available)

ShadowBlackG
Level 4

Guild : Liar
Registration date : 2011-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Praetor Tue May 03, 2011 6:36 pm

I'm in

Telemon Ajax

Praetor
Level 0

Guild : LIAR
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebi Wed May 04, 2011 2:47 am

Speed clears are exactly what I'm looking for in our alliance! Whichever scs are the most profitable are the ones I'm most interested in Very Happy Thanks for setting this up and count me in.

Komorebi Kage (assassin)

Rebi
Level 0

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by big blade of woe Fri May 06, 2011 3:54 am

ill go

big blade of woe
Level 0

Guild : liars cheats and thieves
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBlackG Fri May 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Darn it, I'm not going to make it guys. Sorry...

ShadowBlackG
Level 4

Registration date : 2011-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bradrak Fri May 06, 2011 7:12 pm

I'll go. Ign's Zero Onijuzumaru.

bradrak
Level 0

Guild : The Lords of Dragon Heart
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucci_Slevin Fri May 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Though it looks like I can't make it. I wholeheartedly support it and hope it is something that continues and grows. I already know all the runs so count me in as a sin whenever.

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male
Guild : Liars Cheats and Thieves
Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnguala Sat May 07, 2011 1:18 am

Great runs all! We will continue next week with SoO and Rragar (if time, bogroots / ooze pit / frostmaw again [popular]) Posting it soon!
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by master pedraza Tue May 10, 2011 12:56 am

i want to go
character name: P I P S Q U E A T A

master pedraza
Level 5

Male
Guild : army of lightness
Number of posts : 51
City : somewhere out there
Hobbies : baseball/ any sport
Registration date : 2011-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnguala Wed May 11, 2011 5:54 pm

O I didn't make it obvious ^^
(This was Friday closed threat now, however I am to close it, I don't know how) My newest post is much much more detailed so I am going to use it as the host for any further runs of this nature =)
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Wed May 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Closed per request.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down