Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IE Weekend Events 18th-19th June

3 posters

Go down

IE Weekend Events 18th-19th June Empty IE Weekend Events 18th-19th June

Post by Carseus Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:32 pm

As it's GvG weekend we thought we'd capture the spirit of it by arranging a 4v4 Scrim Tourney to be held in the IE GH (assuming HEH have cleaned up after their Nekkid rampage).

We will hold the Tourney on Saturday at 13:00 EST which I believe is 5 hours behind GMT (correct me if I'm wrong). That way you get the morning to practice before displaying your GvGness in the main event.

Teams of 4 can be registered on this thread up to 30 minutes before the event starts. although to be fair to all late entrants and subs may be admitted on the day. Oh and please give you team a name as it will make life easier when doing the draw, it will be just like the world cup draw only without David Beckham!! Laughing

We know some of you may not have guildies who want to team up for this type of play so anyone who would like to take part but hasn't got a team should turn up in the 30 minutes prior to kick off as they may be able to form a scratch team scratch or act as a sub for anyone who has had to drop out.
Teams do not have to be Guild based so shake it up and team with your allies. Wink

A draw will take place to see who faces who in the first round and all matches will be best of 3 so even if you get your backsides kicked in round one (we in IE expect to be dumped out early as we are noobs at PvP Embarassed ) you still get at least 2 matches.

The number of rounds will be determined by the number of teams who enter but team prizes will go to the Winners king and Runners Up queen and those who make the semis jocolor .

Winners 8e per person
Runners up 2e per person
Losing Semi Finalists 10k per person
Anyone else may get random chest junk for taking part!!!

We will also be running a caption competition over the weekend with judgement of the entries taking place Sunday evening. More details to follow.

For info we have decided to keep the scrim to Saturday only as Sunday is Father's Day and therefore a lot of us will no doubt have family commitments to attend to that day.

Good luck and LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!! cheers

Carseus
Carseus
Level 11

Male
Guild : IE
Number of posts : 110
City : London
Hobbies : Getting killed by my guildies!!
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

IE Weekend Events 18th-19th June Empty Re: IE Weekend Events 18th-19th June

Post by Hennu Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:16 am

Yayy tournie Very Happy

I will join if I was home that time! There might be BBQ coming up depending on weather...

I shall spread the word!

Ooooh yeah we cleaned... almost.. everything after nekkid tournie. Very Happy

Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female
Guild : Happy Enchanted Heroes
Number of posts : 441
City : Finland
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Ets Stuff :D
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfen Order Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Awww.. I'd love to do this, but I'm out all day Saturday. Sad

~EO.

Elfen Order
Level 14

Male
Guild : [AoL]
Number of posts : 149
City : Horsham - England
Hobbies : Photography. You can see some of my pictures at: www.wix.com/cockram/portfolio
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down