Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[HEH] Weekend Events for Alliance 20th-24th of June! :D

3 posters

Go down

[HEH] Weekend Events for Alliance 20th-24th of June! :D Empty [HEH] Weekend Events for Alliance 20th-24th of June! :D

Post by Hennu Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:34 am

Hiiii again everyone! Very Happy

The upcoming weekend, it shall be [HEH]'s turn to organize the alliance events menu again, and this is what we are cooking for you!

- Screenshot Contest (Thursday 24th-Tuesday 26th) -> Read more here!

- Fill the bubbles (Wednesday 23rd-Sunday 24th) -> Read more here. ---> Or Here

- Hide & Seek (Saturday 23rd ~9 pm GMT/5 pm EDT) -> Scroll down this topic for details.

- Quiz! (Sunday 24th ~ 6 pm GMT / 2 pm EDT) -> @ HEH gh.

- Nekkid Flare Battles (Sunday 24th ~7.30 GMT pm/ 3.30 pm EDT) -> More info here.

Some of the events will get their own separate topic, and some will be explained here in this main topic! But each one gets more detailed explanation either way. Smile Don't hesitate to ask here in the topic or pm if you are confused of anything! Very Happy

Like a Star @ heaven I shall be updating this topic with details, final times and links along the week! Like a Star @ heaven

Regardless of the inactivity level of GW1, let's try spread the word and have fun this weekend!! Smile

See you ingame & at the forum! Very Happy

cheers

Last edited by Hennu on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female
Guild : Happy Enchanted Heroes
Number of posts : 441
City : Finland
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Ets Stuff :D
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

[HEH] Weekend Events for Alliance 20th-24th of June! :D Empty Re: [HEH] Weekend Events for Alliance 20th-24th of June! :D

Post by vickster Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Woot Woot!! I love ally weekend events...esp when they include Nekkid flare battles!!! Sounds like a fun weekend!!! geek
vickster
vickster
Level 75

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 782
City : Worcester Ma USA
Hobbies : reading, time with kids
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

[HEH] Weekend Events for Alliance 20th-24th of June! :D Empty Re: [HEH] Weekend Events for Alliance 20th-24th of June! :D

Post by Hennu Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:00 am

Hide & Seek tonight!! Very Happy

Again same idea as last times:

Bring a character, who has access to most places, preferably all, in GW.

My monk: Hennu The Enchanted goes hiding somewhere.

I give a clue. A poem, a short description. A riddle. And you must guess where my char is located by interpreting the clue. A clue always starts with a ★ and ends with a ★, so always wait that you've seen the full clue!

The player Who finds my char first, opens a trade with me, gets a nice reward.

Even if you weren't first to find me, after arriving to outpost, everyone who wants, can trade to get consolation reward.

Location is changed ~5 minutes after the first one found me!

If I failed to hand out rewards for everyone in these 5 minutes after the 1st person who found me, you can always get yours afterwards.

If nobody understand my clues and I am not found within the next 3mins, I shall give another clue.

Psst.. sugar rush is allowed. Keep trying to find me..I'll hand sugary items as consolation reward sometimes ;D!

We got 10 locations to seek!

Lets take over these random locations and gather there as alliance again. Woohoo!

Tonight at 9 pm GMT / 5 pm EST!

Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hennu Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Thanks for all who joined to the Hide & Seek yesterday! Very Happy Was fun to host it and there seemed to be 6-7 seekers! Gz to all who found me in a way or another! xD. I'll post the clues after today's events are done.

------------
Next: in 1 hour there will be Quiz in HEH gh! Very Happy

in the Quiz there is 50% GW1 Questions and 50% GW2 questions!
(Alltogether 20 questions)

So come try your GW1 & 2 knowledge Very Happy!

----

After Quiz, Nekkid Flare Battles at 7.30 pm GMT in HEH gh! Very Happy

----
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hennu Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Here is the Hide & Seek places btw! Very Happy
Hide & Seek

1. ★Poor little dwarf, what he says makes me barf. Apparently too close to lava he is standing, and the longer he stays, the more Dolyak stew he will start resembling.★

2. ★Ah memories. Nice to come back here and drink to the moment that you two tiny heroes joined me and we saved the world together. *Cheers*★

3.★ This place is currently owned by Guardians of Turtle[GoT]★
★ A Kurzick place, currently owned by Luxon guild★

4.★Look, Dynastic Spirits, Ascencion Pilgrims they roam the roads as ghosts.. Behold! It is the ancestral home of the Forgotten.★

5. ★Many loyal companions we find during our adventures and this will be their home.★

6. ★“All in good time, Emperor. All in good time.” ★

7.★ I stare the desert, burning fire inside, longing to see the land that I’ve only heard in stories. Here I go, outside the portal, I take my first step towards Crystal Overlook.★

8. ★ Phew. Six months ago I started my trip and been through so many places. Finally, I have reached the bottom. Well, ehh, I mean, I am standing in the most southern place of Tyria.★

9. ★ Giaguard Seta! Help me! I am confused. I was coming from Vangmei Polley and I hit my head! Tell me the way to Qiunt Monkai. It was not my intention to end up in Boabed, so pardon for intruding.★

10.★ How did I end up here! Let me think. I started from Ascalon. Walked trough Breach,Lowlands and Foothills. Rested a Night at Yaks bend. Paid to merchant to take me somewhere cool, and I end up at Beacons. Met some bizarre crazy peeps there, we drank Dwarven ale for days and same time took a loooong trip to south. We crawled in some warcamp around there and asked directions to the big city. We wandered for days and found out way to another camp. We ask more directions, we drink more and continue and wander around a place, looking for big city. Missed it. We split apart, but I found my way to some nice place with warm looking houses. I’m gonna settle in here! Welcome for a drink.. but you have to catch me first!★

Thanks for finding me, brave seekers!! Very Happy

Answers:

Ring of Fire
Boreal Station
Vasburg Armory
Lair of the Forgotten
Zaishen Menagerie
Raisu Palace
Dunes of Despair
Amatz Basin
Boreas Seabed
Ice Caves of Sorrow
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hennu Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 pm

HEH Quiz Sunday here for those to see who were curious if they can guess/know answers Very Happy.

GW1 questions

1. What is Gwen's favorite flower?

2. Name the seasons of the Mouvelian calendar.

3. Which of the following emperors is real (2 other are fake)? Hang Chai B. Kin Zho C. Kaineng Tah

4. Which god replaced Dhuum?

5. Answer with either: True or False. At front Bladed Aatxe has two hands with fingers.

6. When still human, Ghostly Hero was known as…(Write first and last name)?

7. Who says: “"I will guard you, human-friend. There is no chance of defeat."

8. Which NPC is being refered as “That old fossil” and is the council leader of Asura?

9. Where can you find Preserved Red Iris Flower? (Name explorable area)

10. (Just write name no title etc) Which NPC is daughter of Duke, fioncée of Prince and later pile of Ashes?

GW2 questions

1. How do you promote someone to be officer in GW2?

2. How many points do you get from killing npc monster (like Svanir) in Forest of Niflhel?

3. Quickly name 3 different crafting disciplines you can choose from in gw2!

4. Where can you find a statue of Pyre Fierceshot in GW2? (Name the Explorable Zone)

5. On which exact date did Arenanet announce Guild Wars 2 for the first time?

6. List the first and last names of all the members of Destiny’s Edge? (including pet)

7. What is the norn capital called?

8. What is the standard writing system in Tyria?

9. Which was the second elder dragon to awaken? ? X. Zhaitan Y. Primordus Z. Kralkatorrik

10. What ingredients you must mix to cook Chocolate banana?

Thank you all who participated, tried to know and those who knew and got reward. It was fun to host it, was giggling so much at brilliant answers xD!! You know what I mean Very Happy..

Answers

GW1
1. Red Iris Flower
2. zephyr, phoenix, scion and colossus
3. C. Kaineng Tah
4. Grenth
5. True
6. Turai Ossa
7. Zhed Shadowhoof
8. Mamp
9. Barbarous Shore
10. Althea

GW2
1. By clicking on the symbol in front of their name and changing it to officer..
Or inviting that person to guild when officer group has ticked: new members enter here.
2. 40 points
3. Any of 3 of these: Armorsmith, Artificers, Chef, Huntsman, Jeweler, Leatherworker, Tailor, Weaponsmith
4. Plains of Ashford (Charr’s Triumph)
5. March 27th 2007
http://www.guildwars.com/events/press/releases/pressrelease-2007-03-27.php
6. Eir Stegalkin, Garm, Zojja, Snaff, Rytlock Brimstone, Caithe ja Logan Thackeray
7. Hoelbrak
8. New Krytan
9. X. Zhaitan
10. Chocolate Bar and Banana
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:25 pm

hehehe those are some TINY Answers!!! TY Hen & HEH for hosting the weekends events!!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down