Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UWSC tutoring!!!

+4
Fizban
Alay State
Lucci_Slevin
Finnguala
8 posters

Go down

UWSC tutoring!!! Empty UWSC tutoring!!!

Post by Finnguala Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:25 pm

First off: those that I teach, please don't be only learning for personal gain (of course you will do things yourself when ally is not up and doing things, but after I've taught you said area(s), contribute in guild runs, and don't expect everyone to be "pro/exp" in our runs, it's practice for us so far.

Here's the rundown on how it will work: I will use free consets, and give personal cons when necessary for teaching.
Specifics

For terras: I will show manage to get the quest done so you may run to your specific area and show you the job, but dryders will not pop, although it's not much difference without them.

I will kill you at the start so you can observe me (hero's will be present to resurrect you if you wish to try yourself)

t1: (E/Me) or (R/A): To wastes. [OgVVEMxOiEzESb4rSEIXkHSGYryAA] [OgcSc5PTHQ6M3lCHxkhO4OIQ]

t2: (A/E) or (R/A): To mountains+pools. [OwZSk4PTHQ6M0klC4O5i8Qxk] [OgcSc5PTHQ6MIQ3lCH4Oulxk]

t3: (A/E): To planes. [OwZSk4PTHQ6MJD8Q5ixkIQ4O]

t4: (A/E): To pits. [OwZjkwf84QHQ6MIQ5i8Qulxk4OA]

Some notes which helped me tremendously: If trying a pug practice and going into t2 with a ranger, jump right in the mob of behemoths (yes even with traps) and keep whirling up, heal with shadow-steps if need be, and radiation field as you wand them. I also think jumping right in confuses them (idk lol but it worked?) and some won't use healing spring even at all. Hit as many as you can in AoE with whirling.
(t2 needs ale for anti-knockdown, t1 does not although same skill used)

Click me to see easier

Vale team / Lab team / Main team (Whatever you wish to call it): Ask me questions for and we may be able to help you learn it, it's more difficult since requires more people and/or very good hero micro-managing)

For the E/Mo: I can teach you basics without using a conset at all, by aggroing the first group with a small tweak in skills and seeing if you can hold energy.

My first video! t3, glitch in pits

Pm me in-game!!! ~ Finnguala Catriona

Last edited by Finnguala on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1097
City : Mid-Atlantic USA
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

UWSC tutoring!!! Empty Re: UWSC tutoring!!!

Post by Lucci_Slevin Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:21 am

Nice write-up and video Finn. This is something I am working on learning as well(the terras, I can already do E/Mo and vale team). I do have experience with the previous UWSC builds so I am not at square one at least. Razz

I'll keep an eye out for whenever you do this.

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male
Guild : Liars Cheats and Thieves
Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnguala Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:56 pm

So far only people for when I announced it on ally chat (When I made the first video). Hope more will want to learn.
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alay State Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm getting my Sin to terra mode, and I have an e/ obs flesh toon sitting around too. I'm a total noob though, so I'd be willing to throw cons into the lot when I get ready to practice with a group and all.

Alay State
Level 0

Female
Guild : [Liar]
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fizban Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:44 pm

After my first UW full clear I am ready to learn how the SC is done. I have a Ele primary I would like to learn E/MO and T1. Let me know when you plan on doing this or holler at me in game!

Thanks for the help

Fizban
Level 0

Guild : Liar
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Darian Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:23 pm

I'd like to get in on this in any form/ways/spots, I can do most everything in the run.
Darian
Darian
Level 50

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBlackG Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:25 pm

I'm interested in learning, but I still need to learn t1, and mt for FoWsc

ShadowBlackG
Level 4

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2011-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnguala Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Darian wrote:I'd like to get in on this in any form/ways/spots, I can do most everything in the run.
The point is to teach, not if you can already do it (brief teachings, not a full-out "practice run")
but you're welcome to come along anyway if you want to...for whatever reason, be it test something, etc. Smile
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Darian Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Yeah you're absolutely right, I misread the title, I'll just be quiet and sit out.

Last edited by Darian on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darian
Darian
Level 50

Male
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliya Asila Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:30 pm

I would love to learn I have an Ele and a Sin. Do you have a time and place that you are teaching? I wouldn't mind learning any position, but am most comfortable on my ele. Do Not Emo all that great yet though. I will even contribute cons, etc. to learn.

Wendy Aliya Asila

Aliya Asila
Level 2

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnguala Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Darian wrote:Yeah you're absolutely right, I misread the title, I'll just be quiet and sit out.

Aw that makes it sound bad :/ Come along if you'd like to help out and you're free, will probably always have room Smile

and:

As of now I'll try to tell more when you Aliya, and Emjay are on so I can see if I can throw a bitty run together.

(Also making addition to the top post, I learned R/A t1 and t2 within like the same hour last night Very Happy) so that's something to say I can teach that as well
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliya Asila Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:21 pm

Gve me an evening after 6pm and I will be there with Cons. Sunday- Thursday.

Aliya Asila
Level 2

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by daylecampbell Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Ill come Very Happy still need a little work on t4
daylecampbell
daylecampbell
Level 55

Male
Number of posts : 564
City : Plymouth UK
Hobbies : Photography, Skating ,Wishing for red dots
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnguala Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Yea help me out on how it will go kind of too...my forethought was for me to just do it myself and show you...but that seems too...just, not as practicey as in you getting to do your position.

Now I'm contemplating me dying in the beginning (UA hero) and watching you try it (offering advice/tips/what to do) and if you die then I'll just have the hero rez me and it shifts, you can watch me do the job.

[Most probably using vent Very Happy] (It's alright if you don't have it though)
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down