Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First public Beta Weekend Event begins on Friday April 27

+2
Elbryan Strongheart
neoteo
6 posters

Go down

First public Beta Weekend Event begins on Friday April 27 Empty First public Beta Weekend Event begins on Friday April 27

Post by neoteo Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:03 am

first public Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend Event, which begins on Friday, April 27, at noon PDT (GMT-7) and ends on Sunday, April 29, at 11:59 p.m. PDT (GMT-7). Hundreds of thousands of players from around the world will get their first taste of Guild Wars 2—and rest assured, we’ll be playing alongside them!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

First public Beta Weekend Event begins on Friday April 27 Empty Re: First public Beta Weekend Event begins on Friday April 27

Post by Elbryan Strongheart Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:09 am

Hmmm knew i'd be scheduled to work weekends since thats the way its been lately. Funny thing though I'm starting to not feel so good. I think by the 27th i may feel bad enough to need a couple sick days. ^^
Elbryan Strongheart
Elbryan Strongheart
Level 38

Male
Guild : The Lords Of Dragon Heart [RLR]
Number of posts : 389
City : Utica, New York
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

First public Beta Weekend Event begins on Friday April 27 Empty Re: First public Beta Weekend Event begins on Friday April 27

Post by dreadno Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:32 pm

so that weekend. i have a friend who's got a b-day then... my present... being able to play during the beta weekend. XD and a cake. then i have a mtg release to go to on sat. then sunday. wonderful wonderful sunday. YES! I CAN PLAY!

dreadno
Level 4

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 44
City : north bay ontario
Hobbies : playing games and homework
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:56 pm

i hope i get in..
Zero
Zero
Light

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1552
City : Las Vegas
Hobbies : Vydia games and music
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:16 am

note this :

" The only way to absolutely guarantee your access to this or any future Beta Weekend Events is to pre-purchase any edition of Guild Wars 2. "

from that link above ...
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJames Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Client downloads are now live! Go to forum.guildwars2.com, in the "News and Announcements" sub-forum, under "Getting Started," and follow the instructions!
SirJames
SirJames
Level 11

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 119
Hobbies : Video games & Snowboarding
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:16 am

uuuugh im so jelly right now XDD i hope i get in but if i dont ill wait ultil its done and play one day ahead XD
Zero
Zero
Light

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1552
City : Las Vegas
Hobbies : Vydia games and music
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:06 am

Next week is Exam week and I have two projects due, but I'm gonna try to squeeze some time in. I just won't sleep at all. Very Happy
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down