Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step Down

3 posters

Go down

Step Down Empty Step Down

Post by Echo Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:15 am

I need to step down form officer for awhile. I just can not perform the duties I think an officer should at this time...... When our members ask for assistance I feel bad to have to say no. I want to help but am just not able to play as much as I would like. Once my health issues are resolved, I should be able to be more active. I will be in game and on vent, and will try to help where ever I can... but I do not think it right .. or good for the guild... to have the membership see me as an officer and not getting the help when needed. Thank you very much for asking me to become an officer to help take AoL into the future of GW.... I know that at the moment the game seems a bit unorganized....but with our core of officers....we shall prevail. cheers

Thank You.

Echo
Echo
Echo
Level 3

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Step Down Empty Re: Step Down

Post by vickster Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:34 am

no worries Echo... you get in tip top shape and leave the BS to us officers.. we will figure out this mess and get the guild up and running as best we can!! We will still see you when your able to come on...Just be sure to say hi!!! Aura
vickster
vickster
Level 75

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 782
City : Worcester Ma USA
Hobbies : reading, time with kids
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank De Ratche Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:27 pm

take care of yourself Kid, we'll hold your spot for you.
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content