Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Officer duties specilization

+3
Zero
Yuri Mortenzen
Blank De Ratche
7 posters

Go down

Officer duties specilization Empty Officer duties specilization

Post by Blank De Ratche Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Ok so after looking at the officer duties I think it's time to impliment a specialization among officers I'm going to add the following 2 ranks We have 10-11 officers right now and I'd like at least three people to take the reigns for each of these.

Herald: does a greater part of the recruitment and responsible for promoting recruits to soldiers (heralds are to be active and especially weary of membership activity)

Warmaster: officers experienced in GW2 end game events. Dungeons, WvW and willing teachers for members whom are interested. Must post events on the forum.

I want at least bi-weekly events from the warmasters and to see the heralds will really have to work together. We will still keep the Lords, and officer ranks. Of course the warmasters can recruit or heralds get a dungeon run etc I just want them to focus on these things.

Also our bank is kind of a junk heap, can I get someone to volunteer to take care of that?

Also does anyone have any idea about how many active members we have?
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Officer duties specilization Empty Re: Officer duties specilization

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:06 pm

How many active members? Hard to say... I was checking the guild log yesterday and we usually get 30 online on low days and 55 online on the good days... But out of 200 members it's hard to believe it's that low... I think we have more active members but they just do not login on the same days...
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:47 pm

Looks good on specilizations and on members -- With all the members in our guild its a low percentage. Most of the members on are officers - 2 officers per member and 1 member for ally
Zero
Zero
Light

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1552
City : Las Vegas
Hobbies : Vydia games and music
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by d-shadow Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:46 am

actually our curretn averages for active ppls are daily loggers arons 35-40ish ..i mena ppls whol og everyday.. thnee we have about 40 that log 2-4 a week... around 20 that logs weekly
atm tho we got about 15-20ppls who are on holidays and not playting ( inc jummy).i can try to check the bank every other day.
d-shadow
d-shadow
Level 41

Male
Guild : army of lightness [aol]
Number of posts : 414
City : helsinki
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:38 am

I don't mind specific officer duties. I mean it would be pretty easy for us to know what we are gonna do for the night esp if we are on just for a short amount of time. However, for longer periods of play, I think officers usually tend to mix it up a bit. Which is good because you know, it's easy to get these things mixed up. Now I am a pure PvE player because WvW, PvP and even sometimes larger meta events such as Jormag crashes my laptop. So I can only speak from my perspective, to me, if I knew what my goal was for the night and what activities are on (like an EMS response hero, it would be easier for me to respond to it rather having down time as I log on). I dunno. It's all personal preference I suppose
James
James
Level 15

Male
Number of posts : 153
City : Somewhere, United States
Hobbies : Casting Meteor Showers
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynlyn Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:07 pm

I would be interested in doing warmaster duties. I've been trying to figure out the best way to rally members for dungeon runs. A persistent thread where people can sign up perhaps? Or at least to gauge what dungeons members want to run, when they work best, etc?

I've also been thinking about putting together a thread advertising farming parties for those interested, as well as mapping parties so that members can work on 100% completion more easily. Would these fit under the warmaster function as well? Thoughts on these events?

Brynlyn
Level 2

Male
Number of posts : 25
City : Asheville
Occupation : Househusband, brewer, stay at home dad (forthcoming)
Hobbies : Being kickass
Registration date : 2013-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:27 pm

I think we should implement this ASAP.
Adding Warmaster / Herald above the knight ranks..

0.Ally
1.Militia - new recruit
2.Foot Soldier - on forums
3.Squire - Vet member/active&social
4.Knight - Reg officer
5. Warmaster/Herald - Specialized high officer
6. King

And I agree with Brynlyn on the addition of a new thread..

SexyBeast Brynlyn wrote:I've also been thinking about putting together a thread advertising farming parties for those interested, as well as mapping parties so that members can work on 100% completion more easily. Would these fit under the warmaster function as well?
Zero
Zero
Light

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1552
City : Las Vegas
Hobbies : Vydia games and music
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:04 pm

I actually like Zero's idea. (I can't believe I just said that) It would be a good way to see who to collaborate with when either doing recruiting or pvp or whatever. It would also help members find who to go to. We could even have someone as the rank of "Keeper of the Coins" or whatever as someone who manages the guild bank.
Logan
Logan
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1021
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down