Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bear's AoL Mumble will be going down 9/18

5 posters

Go down

Bear's AoL Mumble will be going down 9/18 Empty Bear's AoL Mumble will be going down 9/18

Post by The Beau Brothers Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:55 pm

I received an in-game email from Bear today stating that he will be leaving Guild Wars due to health reasons and other issues. He will be letting the Bearclaw.mumble.com server expire on 09/18/2013. I pray that his health improves.

I know we do not use voice chat that often, but its nice to have when we do. We will have to look into other options. We can talk to Liars about using theirs again, and there is the Blackgate teamspeak. I believe that is mostly for WvW but there are lots of rooms. I'm not sure how the admin feel about casual use.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Bear's AoL Mumble will be going down 9/18 Empty Re: Bear's AoL Mumble will be going down 9/18

Post by Zero Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Sad
Zero
Zero
Light

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1552
City : Las Vegas
Hobbies : Vydia games and music
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Bear's AoL Mumble will be going down 9/18 Empty Re: Bear's AoL Mumble will be going down 9/18

Post by Echo Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:00 am

Very sad to hear Bear is having health issues......I wish him well and may his health improve quickly. Smile
Echo
Echo
Level 3

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank De Ratche Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:15 pm

I will look into this and see our options, for now I think we can piggy back off of liar without them minding, I consider them our closest allies in the game.
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Owner Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:03 am

=( hope bear gets better as much as possible, mumbling with LIAR sounds interesting ^^
Wolf Owner
Wolf Owner
Level 33

Male
Number of posts : 331
Hobbies : GW & Motorbikes
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down