Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

short meeting before Guild missions tonight 2/15/14

2 posters

Go down

short meeting before Guild missions tonight 2/15/14 Empty short meeting before Guild missions tonight 2/15/14

Post by Blank De Ratche Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:35 pm

We have ended our alliance with SLD, as far as I know no one is being kicked from their guild and none of them are being kicked from ours.  We just had a little difference of opinion on a subject. I'll give the details before the guild missions tonight for all who are interested, if you can't make guild missions or have any questions and catch me or dalph (Keoro) or Yuri online we'll be happy to answer them. We're still friendly with them, just won't be working as closely.
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

short meeting before Guild missions tonight 2/15/14 Empty Re: short meeting before Guild missions tonight 2/15/14

Post by Jambo Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:06 pm

I will go over this during the meeting, but please keep in mind that there may be some SLD members that are extremely upset and displeased with us, and may end up sending messages to you individually.

If these messages are in any way hostile or unpleasant to you please just reply saying something along the lines of "I really do not appreciate what you are saying about me and/or my guild and guild members" if they continue to harass you please take a screen shot and report them to anet under verbal abuse.

In no way do I believe it necessary or wise for AoL and SLD members to start a fight via PM about who was right and who was not. Please be polite to them and use your best judgement so that AoL can still and will uphold its already outstanding reputation as a respectful guild full of great people.

Like Ratche said, if there are any questions that I may answer for you to clarify what happened please let me know. We wish for everyone in our guild to be informed from first hand sources who were apart of this unfortunate matter.
Jambo
Jambo
Level 8

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 86
City : TEXAS.
Hobbies : Being Texan.
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down