Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keat's Late Intro

4 posters

Go down

Keat's Late Intro Empty Keat's Late Intro

Post by Keat Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:54 am

Hello everyone! My apologies for the late intro.... i forgotten my password after i signed up 2 months ago.
I was inducted into AoD at first , but it got disband shortly . Quite a pity as I hardly got oppurtunity to get to know most of my older guild mates. Then somehow AoL picked my up , thank goodness. Since i just strated this game a few months ago , finding a good 'common ground'' can be hard as this game had gone by for a strong 2-3 years. I've join 3 guilds before this and all three are in a decay mode which means their members are in a declining mode....hardly people came online...news of thier members came up announcing their retirement one after another..etc etc

However AoL and its alliances proved different. Alliance chat is lively the whole time (except past midnight), assistance offered around, jokes / casual talks hoovering in the air,events (WOW!)....all these are trully remarkable. Even though they will come a time where this will slowly cease, i'm still thankful of whats been happening .I've never play an big MMORPG so this is my first

My name is Keat, and i finish college sometime ago. Getting a recognised certificate in my discipline at the moment while working an odd job during weekdays. My character's name is Cassna.She's awesome. Just finished Tahnnakai temple mission yesterday....looking forward to help out and hang out in quest with you all soon. CHEERS! Razz

Keat
Level 0

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Keat's Late Intro Empty Re: Keat's Late Intro

Post by Leica Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:23 pm

Welcome!! Very Happy

I was in AoD as well, AoL picked up most of the AoD members because AoD was a branch of AoL. ;p -Pats- We're all one big happy family anyways, it's ok.
Leica
Leica
Level 33

Female
Number of posts : 333
Hobbies : Guild Wars, Reading, Writing
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:41 pm

Hello and most excellent to see you now here in the forums with us!!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint(sc) Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:02 pm

Welcome aboard! Hope your stay is pleasant. Smile If you need help with missions or quests or advice on builds or farming techniques, we can help ya. Just ask! And if you need someone to relieve a little aggression on...*points to Mighty* XD
Mint(sc)
Mint(sc)
Level 60

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 629
City : Plantersville, TX
Hobbies : Most anything to do with Dinosaurs. :)
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down