Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe we should announce events before guild missions?

5 posters

Go down

Maybe we should announce events before guild missions? Empty Maybe we should announce events before guild missions?

Post by fictitiousacct Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:53 am

Since I think the lotto needs moar participation.

Also would address slightly tommy's 'guild meeting' idea
Also can promote things better and whatnots ;o
fictitiousacct
fictitiousacct
Level 28

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down

Maybe we should announce events before guild missions? Empty Re: Maybe we should announce events before guild missions?

Post by The Beau Brothers Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:51 am

Yes we should do that more.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Maybe we should announce events before guild missions? Empty Re: Maybe we should announce events before guild missions?

Post by B E E Z Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:00 am

Lots of people on TS slightly before GMs...I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to turn that into some kind of meeting
B E E Z
B E E Z
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1261
City : Charleston
Hobbies : stoofz
Registration date : 2013-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawnaw Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:04 pm

So like was suggested by Midway in the general forum, a guild meetings of sorts?

Grawnaw
Level 15

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness
Number of posts : 158
City : Melbourne
Hobbies : Gaming, Drawing, Handyman stuff,
Registration date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittynne Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:42 pm

yar, I agree with an "announcements" kind of meeting to start with. Not sure how much you want to open the floor to peoples' wishes, dreams, and desires, and grievances though. If you do, might want to find ways to limit it.

At the very least, if you want a wishlist from people (if that is part of the goal, which I'm NOT saying IS part of the goal, since I don't know what each of us have in mind), might want to use the meeting to encourage people to do so on the forums. We could make an official wishlist thread or something, if you want to go that route.

But I'd recommend the top priorities being:

1. announce/remind on current guild events (including lotto, screenshot contest, secret santa)
2. encourage forum registration/participation (facebook and teamspeak are lovely too, as social tools, but the forums are what is used for official guild business, policy/procedure, etc, so it should be higher priority, with teamspeak coming in 2nd place, and facebook coming in last place)
3. other new rules/procedure/announcements that occurred during the last week or two

just my 2c, I'm rarely around at that time, and can't speak on ts anyways, so I'm not really generally able to be there for these ts meetings. Also I still disagree with the merits of them, but that's a whole other discussion Very Happy
Kittynne
Kittynne
Level 70

Female
Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down