Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrea Leeching?

+2
Blank De Ratche
Nai
6 posters

Go down

Andrea Leeching? Empty Andrea Leeching?

Post by Nai Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:20 pm

So I got a tip from someone that is close to Ions and learned that Onions and Ivi (probably even Mirai) all joined Andrea's guild when they left. I know they are all in the same timezone, but I am starting to think it might not be coincidence that they all left near the same time. I doubt they left for Dia, but I do feel like they were leeched by Andrea.

I'm pretty upset that Andrea would leech good AoL members. I'm not sure what we can do about it, but I figured it would be best to bring this up here.

Last edited by Nai on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : horrible grammer mistakes ;o;)
Nai
Nai
Level 21

Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2014-02-06

Back to top Go down

Andrea Leeching? Empty Re: Andrea Leeching?

Post by Blank De Ratche Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:55 am

I'll talk to her.
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:55 am

Doesnt seem like something Andrea would do :/

Last edited by Zero on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Zero
Zero
Light

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1552
City : Las Vegas
Hobbies : Vydia games and music
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:06 am

I don't know if Andrea would do it deliberately, but if they asked her I doubt she would say no.  Or, if they were talking as friends saying they were unhappy here for whatever reason, she may have said they were welcome there.  However, that would not fit their reason for leaving.  Andrea's guild is new and probably has less people playing at those hours than us.  However, I really don't care.  If they feel that they cannot be a part of the solution to the problems we have, then they can go help someone else.  I have no hard feelings.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nai Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:04 am

I would hope not, but it's a bit worrisome to me that they would all leave so close to when Andrea left AoL herself.

I do hope for Ivi, Ions, and Mirai to be happy though. I have mixed feeling on the situation myself.

Last edited by Nai on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer mistake)
Nai
Nai
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Durnik Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:19 am

Andrea left because of Diablo leaving, They were really close. Ivz talks to andrea on a daily basis and she had talked for awhile about leaving AoL. No clue about ions, but i know that mirai was close to ivz and andrea as well. they always did dungeons together in the mornings throughout the week.
I dont think Andrea would leech members, doesnt sound like her, But its possible people stayed aol from that time zone because of key people and without them being there, they had no reason to stay because they would feel unhappy.

I have no ill will to any of them, they will all be missed, just wish it had gone a different way.
Durnik
Durnik
Level 10

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:48 pm

I should not say that I do not care at all.  I will miss them, but if Andrea has taken them in, I do not mind.  If it were to continue, it would become a problem, but I don't see it that way yet.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nai Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:20 pm

Ok that makes sense Durnik. I never knew Andrea very well myself, and I didn't know that she and Ivi were close. I'm know that Ivi is close to Ions and Mirai. I can understand friends wanting to be with friends.

Now that I know more, I agree it isn't really an issue unless it keeps happening.
Nai
Nai
Level 21

Back to top Go down

Post by fictitiousacct Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:33 pm

To me, this is more an issue with us retaining good members rather than other people picking them up.  They may have chosen to join andrea's guild, but more importantly they chose to leave AoL.  That means we are in some way not able to provide those members the environment they want.

I think ivory leaving was due to rumors of the ally system being changed and the fact that most of her friends would be kicked in accordance to that change - a change which has not even fully been fleshed out or decided yet.  These rumors and misinformation should not be affecting people until the decision is actually made.  Please refrain from causing paranoia within the general members.
fictitiousacct
fictitiousacct
Level 28

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down